Chapter Twenty Six

A/N- Sorry the writing style in this chapter is very different. I don't really know what came over me when I wrote this chapter, but I decided to write it quite differently. I think it works for this chapter and for what happens in this chapter, but I will be back to my normal style next chapter. Anyway, enjoy!

Rose rolled over. She refused to look at her. Dominique stood beside her bed, her arms crossed across her chest, a spiteful grin across her face. She couldn't see it, but Dominique knew Rose's face would be bright red with anger right now, of course it would be- that is how her darling cousin Rosie worked. Dominique was in a mood. A mood that Rose usually put her in. She liked this mood. She loved being mischievous, and she knew just how much her cousin hated her. And how she could play up on that.

Scorpius sat on the end of Rose's bed, his hand on her legs, trying to comfort her. He was talking to her, softly, but Dominique wasn't listening, she was planning. It didn't take her long to plan. She knew how to wind her cousin up- to make her angry. She walked closer to the bed, closer to Scorpius. He wasn't paying any attention to her, he only had eyes for innocent Rosie. She stood behind him. She put her hand on his shoulder. He immediately flicked it off. "Don't touch me" he growled, his voice deep. Lovely.

Dominique could see Rose's face from here. It was red. Like her hair. A deep red, not like Dominique's fake-looking red, edging more on that horrible mocking ginger than her cousin's. Why did things never work out for her? She shrugged the thought off. Carry on with the plan.

"Hey Scorpius, haven't seen you in a while" she teased. She saw Rose's eyes flicker up to her. Full of hate, those eyes were, why were they always full of hate? Oh yeah. Scorpius didn't say a word back. He continued to mutter his concern to Rose. Useless, silly boy, Rose's anger won't die down until she leaves. Which was why she wasn't going to. She put her hand on Scorpius' shoulder again. He pushed it off. This might take some time.

She walked around the bed, she was standing in front of Rose but she didn't look at her. She looked at Scorpius. But he didn't look at her. He only had eyes for innocent Rosie. Ugh. Dominique was getting angry, she needed to think of something else. Aha!

She turned to Rose, and knelt beside her, ran her hands through that gorgeous red hair. Rose practically punched her hand away. "Don't touch me" she spat.

"Now, now, Rosie" Dominique grinned, "Don't you think it's about time we made up? It was a very long time ago now". Rose could hear the maliciousness in her voice. Well, it was pretty apparent. Scorpius glared at her.

"Go away Weasley" he snarled. She wasn't going to. She fell back onto her heels, time to place the sad card.

"You really hate me, don't you?" she asked, her eyes going to the floor brimming with fake tears, her grinning falling from her mouth, "both of you do". Neither of them said a word, not to her at least.

"Get her out of here" Rose whispered to Scorpius. He nodded, and stood up to leave the room. Rose bolted into an upright position, "don't you dare leave the room" she snapped. Scorpius nodded again, she has him whipped Dominique thought, her eyes rolling- good thing they couldn't see her, though they weren't even looking at her. Just then, Albus walked back into the room. Dominique sighed, there was no way she could tease the two of them now. She stood up, rolling her eyes, so much for fun she thought.

"I thought I sent you in here to explain, Domi" Albus asked, "looks like you're not doing that as I would have heard a lot more shouting" Albus laughed slightly, but after looking at everyone else's faces, he stopped.

"I have nothing to explain" Dominique shrugged, and folded her arms across her chest.

"You have everything to explain, Domi" Albus replied, "and don't think I don't want to know either, Rose is my best friend and my cousin, I want her to be happy just as much as she does- so talk"