Chapter Seven

A/N Sorry, sorry. But at least it's only a day late

Also, I have to add, at some point after the last sentence or so, I lost a couple of chapters.... Unfortunately this means this chapter and I think the next one (possibly the one after that but I can't remember) isn't exactly how I wanted it. But it doesn't matter, I remembered what I could and wrote it to my best ability and I don't think it changed the story at all, enjoy!

Tears were shed. Oh so many tears were shed. Arguments were had. Oh so many arguments were had. But there was nothing anyone could do, the wizarding community was going to war, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

Rose sat curled up in the corner of the sofa in the Burrow's living room, letter in hand. There were ten people in the house, regardless of age, however there was only six people who were too young to fight: Lily, Hugo, Rose, Albus, James and Fred II. Albus had argued thoroughly, he was an auror, why was he not allowed to fight? On the other hand, there were two people too old to fight: Molly and Arthur Weasley. These two stood by the edge of the room, looking at the whole family, who stood or sat in a circle, waiting to hear the news. Molly took a deep breathe before speaking, looked down to brown envelope in her hand before explaining.

"We're going to open our letters all at the same time" she said, she held a straight face, but it was only to stop herself from crying, as she was immensely upset, as anyone would be "And then one at a time we will announce where we are going" Molly sighed and looked at all the children who, too, held brown envelopes "Go"

There was a sudden not-so-frantic scramble of people reluctantly opening their letters, nobody wanted to open them, because nobody wanted to give into the fact that a war was definitely happening, and they were definitely being send away. Everybody slid the pieces of paper that the brown envelopes contained out of the envelopes and scanned through the letter, eager- yet not happy- to find out where they would be staying.

"Why don't we go from youngest to oldest" Molly suggested, before turning to her youngest grandchild "Lily?" Lily took a deep breathe before saying the name her letter contained.

"Godric's Hollow" Lily breathed, before looking up to her father. She had been to Godric's Hollow one, when she was six, Albus nine and James ten, Harry had taken his children to see their deceased grandparents' grave, which was the only time he had ever told the three what happened to them, and why he was 'the chosen one' that they had so often read about in books. Now, Harry had the same, solemn look on his face that he had when he had taken his children to Godric's Hollow, one that told Lily everything she needed to know, he didn't want to go there. Having nothing to say, she looked up to her grandmother, who- too- had been gazing over to Harry. Molly turned back to Lily and nodded, respecting that she said nothing to worsen Harry's mood, before turning to the youngest child by Weasley name.

"Hugo?" she asked. Hugo's eyes were full of tears- he had always been one to show his emotions easily.

"I-I don't know how to say it" Hugo stuttered "I think it's some place in Wales?" he passed the piece of paper over to Molly, who nodded before speaking.

"Yes, that is Wales, I went there once as a child- I believe" Molly sighed, Hugo nodded and took the piece of paper back "unfortunately, I too don't know how to pronounce the word..." Molly then turned her attention back to what she was doing "Rose?"

"Grimmauld Place" Rose uttered. She visited Grimmauld Place regularly, especially seeing as Teddy and Victoire now lived there. Rose had many happy memories in the place, and even the happy thoughts of the times her mother and father stayed there. However, her attitude towards the place had now dropped, she didn't want the war to ruin her happy memories of the Place. Harry had looked up, shaking his head slowly.