Ch.14 Small Mission, Big Success

It was morning and I had finally woken up to the feeling of someone's body pressed against my back. Turning to look, I saw that it was Alucard. I blushed a bit and tried to wiggle free from his grasp. He tightened his grip and pressed his face to the back of my neck. "God damnit," I muttered. "Alucard." I shake him a bit. He put more of his body wait on me. Almost fully on top of me. I plopped down on my bed with a huff. "Alu...?"

"Where the hell did that come from??... Oh well. It's a cute nickname I guess.." I turned to look at him and saw his eyes open and looking at me. "Did you just call me 'Alu'?" I look at him. "Maybe." He smirked and laid back down. "Alucard! Get up!"

He groaned and moved so I had more wiggle room. I grunted and wiggled out, landing face first on the floor. I sat up on the floor and looked behind me at him. Seeing a smug smirk on his face, I stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and went to the bathroom, taking a set of clothes with me.

After my shower I went downstairs, and saw my mom Making breakfast and my dad drinking a bag of AB negative. "Morning," I say. They look back at me and smile. My father gave me a slightly knowing look and asked, "so. Who's Alucard?"

"Oh shit."

"Nobody," I saw getting myself a plate along with a glass, then the silverware. He narrowed his eyes at me as if he was in thought, then dropped the subject all together. "Yes, Taylor. Who is he?" She said, looking at her.

"Oh double shit."

"He's really no one special," I say quietly. Blushing a tiny bit; of course my mom knew better. "What's he like?" She pushed. Her curiosity getting the best of her. I sighed, "well--"

A crashing sound came from upstairs by my room. I ran up stairs to see what the commotion was all about. Reaching the second floor, I looked and realized that it came from my room. I came in the room, and saw Seras sprawled on the floor holding her head. "Ouch!" She mumbled. "Master! That hurt," she groaned as she looked at Alucard from the other side of the room. He was sitting on my bed still but his arms were crossed with a pissed off look at his face. I sighed and looked between the two. "Mind telling me what happened?"

They both looked at me and then to each other. "Well, um, you see," Seras began. "I made master a bit mad and he knocked me into the wall." She said shyly and a bit timidly. I nod and look at Alucard. "You don't look too happy there, Alu." He gave me a look and smirked shrugging. "I feel better now."
"I'm sure," I say.

"What's going on here?!" My mom walked into the room pissed. Her eyes narrowed and hands on her hips. She lightened up as soon as she saw Alucard and Seras. "Taylor, you didn't tell me we had guests." I chuckled shyly, "we do. Hehehe... He... he.." She gave me a look and I quickly went into introductions. "Mom, the guy in red is the one we were talking about." I say quickly. "Oh," she says. Giving him elevator eyes and smiling. "Hello."

He smirked and nodded. "And the women in the police uniform, is Seras!"
She smiled, "hi!" She waved. My mom nodded and gave me a look saying, we'll talk later, and left. I let a breath out that I had been holding in and went to sit on my bed. I laid down and curled into a ball. "Heh, wasn't that fun." He said sarcastically. "Yes, thrilling."
"My, Taylor, sarcasm is unbecoming of you."
"It certainly is but, frankly, I don't give a shit."

He chuckled and ran his hand up and down my back. Allowing his index finger to drag down my spine. I shuddered a bit and sat up. He sighed and looked at Seras, "come, police girl. We have to take care of that mission remember?"
"Oh yes! Of course!... Um, sir? I thought you've stopped calling me that?"
"I did. But now I'm going to start again."
"Aww. You're mean."

"A mission?" I piped up. "Can I come??" I say. Giving Alucard puppy eyes. He smirked, "I don't think so. Besides I have had to say your life twice already." "That's only because I didn't have anything on me at the time!" He raised and eyebrow, and shrugged. "Fine. But on one condition. You have to stay on the sidelines, unless told otherwise." I nodded and we left.

We made it to the destination and Alucard left me outside away from the excitement. But he allowed me to be armed with a small hand gun. I sat bored with my chin resting in my hand. "Goddamn vampire.... And his fucking  protectiveness..." I mutter. I heard footsteps from my right and saw a ghoul. Instinctively I shot him in the head and it crumbled to the ground. "How the hell did I do that...?" Looking at the gun in my hand. Then looked to my left and saw a demon. It looked weak and fragile. It's skin was a dull grey and had sockets for eyes. It also had grey severed wings, so I assume it's the same fallen angel from before. I shot it in the heart without realizing and it turned into a black fog.

Half an hour later, Alucard and Seras walked out. Seras was covered in blood and was going through a slight blood frenzy. Alucard was slightly annoyed yet smirking. "It's time to go, Taylor."
I sighed. "Alright. We should hurry up before my mom kills me." He nodded and grabbed a hold of my waist as he and Seras ran to my house. Man was my mom gonna be pissed.