Ch.3 Man in Red

I shuddered and wrapped my coat tighter around my person. Walking the way I usually do to my house. My boots padded on the concrete as I sped walked. It was getting dark, and usually the alley ways had a few gangs whenever it got dark. So I was always in a hurry after school. Or I just stayed the night at Olivia's house. Kind of wished I had to be honest.
I sighed with relief as I was beginning to get near my street. "Almost home," I said to myself. As I was walking out of the alley, I heard a voice call, "where you going, beautiful."
Oh shit. I ran as fast as I could, and began to hear laughter from behind me. "Hey! Wait! I just wanna talk~" he slurred. I ran faster, nearly dropping my things as I made it to my door step. The next thing I hear is a few gunshots ring out. I turn to look, and saw a man in red.
He was tall and rather slim. His hair black and his eyes hidden under a pair of shades. His attire consisted of a red fedora, a red coat that went down to the tops of his ankles. Along with a grey type of suit, and black riding boots that came to the knee. His hands were covered by white gloves that had symbols drawn on to them.
I looked down to see what was at his feet, and there was the man that pursued me. His head was gushing with blood spilling out. The hole was so large to the point of where you could see all the way from the back to the front. His eyes were gone and the top part of his mouth had been blown off from the impact.
My eyes were wide with slight terror at the sight. What I he was gonna do that to me? I sure as hell wasn't ready to die yet. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and cocked his head to the side. Almost as if he was curious about something. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" He commented, still keeping his eyes on me. "Yeah," I said. "I suppose so." I give a light, nervous chuckle and slowly started to back away. He smirked and turned around walking in the other direction. His hands casually in his pockets and his guns hidden somewhere in his coat.