Ch.17 A Promise

I woke up from a dreamless sleep, and remembered what had happened last night. God, it was such an amazing date. At least that's what it seemed like. "Might as well see if mom is ok," I sighed before getting up from the bed to check on my mother. I made my way through the hallway to the other side where her room would be. Glancing inside I looked to see her sleeping peacefully with my father. "Huh," I thought. "It's certainly strange to see both my mom and dad." As I watched for a few more moments, I felt a hand run down my spine. Gasping, I whirl around to find Alu towering over my small frame. I relax and give him a bit of a look. "Don't scare me like that," I snap in a hushed tone not wanting to wake them. He chuckles gently and runs a hand through my red hair. "I didn't mean to startle you, Taylor."
It was strange hearing him say my name since it had been a while, but it was nice. I look at him with a feeling bubbling up inside me that I didn't understand. "Alu?" He looked into my eyes and smiled a real smile. "Yes?"
"Promise me something.."
He just looks at me.
"Promise me you'll help keep my family and I safe." I blush feeling childish. But nonetheless, I didn't want to loose someone like him. "I promise, my dear."

A few hours since I woke up and Seras had returned from running an errand. Which happened to involve buying blood packs and a map. "What's the map for?" I feel like I know the answer but I just have to make sure. "Master wants to start scouting the area, I don't know why though. This town doesn't have a high possibility of ghouls at the moment."
"Which is why we should scout the area and be certain."
Seras jumped and turned to Alucard, "master! I got the things you asked for, sir!" She saluted him and I chuckled a bit. Crossing my arms, I leaned up against the wall and watched them talk and look over the map. I couldn't take my eyes off of the male vampire, his face full of focus and his eyes with much intensity that it sent a shiver down my spine. I suppose he noticed, looking at me with a smirk and winked.
Wait, he winked.
Damn it.
I blushed a bit and walked out to leave them to the map.
For an hour I got showered and cleaned up. I stepped out in my towel and sighed gently and started to dry off. I wrap my towel around myself and reach for my underwear until I realize I left my clothes in my room. "Well shit," I spat and groan. I open my door and see my room.
Hoping to avoid people I sprinted to my room and closed the door. Sighing I walk to my closet and grabbed a plain shirt and got a pair of jean shorts from my basket of clean clothes that I refuse to put away. "Where's my," I trailed off and looked at the bed to see Alucard, sitting there with a smug look while he was holding both my bra and underwear. My face flushed red and my blush didn't make it better. I sighed. "Can I have my stuff back?" I secure the towel more and cross my arms. He smirked and made a come here motion with his finger. I frowned and blushed even redder and walked over to where I was standing right in front of him. He sat up and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Of course," he purred gently and licked my neck causing me to shudder and push his face a bit. Causing his cheek to squish against his face, made me chuckle a bit and grabbed my bra and underwear.
I started to undo the towel when I saw him staring at me. "Can you get out so I can change?" He sighed and got up walking towards me and kissing me before he left. I sighed and smiled, "I think it's official," I thought. "I'm inlove with him." I start to change and look over at my open window to see an old croon staring at me with black eyes.