Ch. 19 Midnight Walks

"How long was I in my room?" I asked Seras. She gave me a worried look before saying, "The whole day. It's now 9 in the evening." I was shocked, but quickly got over it.
Seras told me that he went for a walk, so I was going to join him. "Do you know which direction he went?" Seras pointed straight through the alley way. I took a deep breath in before turning to thank her.
"Taylor, please be careful. Master always goes out for a reason and it's never friendly." With that in mind, I checked to see if I had my weapon on me.
I had an army knife on me. That'll do. I smiled at her, "I'll be okay." She nodded and closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath in and moved quickly, hoping to find Alucard just exiting the alley.
I saw a flash of a red coat. "Finally," I murmur. I began to jog trying to keep up with the flash of red. Seeing that I wasn't getting any closer, I went into a mad sprint. I heard a crunch behind me and gave a quick glance behind me, before crashing into something solid.
I glanced up to see a tall figure in a red coat. I smiled and hugged him from behind. A deep chuckle erupted from his throat. "Now, how did my Draculinia manage to follow me?"
"Did you not want to be followed?"
He gave me a slightly grave took. "Oh," I look down at the ground, flushing a bit in embarrassment. He sighs slightly, "Would you like to join me?" My face lights up and my heart flutters slightly. "Sure."
He gives me a sweet smile, one that he almost never gives, and takes my hand in his. Smiling I get up on the tips of my toes, and lightly peck his cheek. Another chuckle comes from his chest as he grabs my face with his other hand and gently pecks my lips.
We then began our midnight walk.