Ch. 21 Scottish Priest

Alucard tensed up at the man, "Anderson. It's been so long, how are you alive?" He smirked and started to cackle madly, "Oh the great, divine lord gave me a second chance. And now I'm here, and I will finish what I started all those years ago."

Alucard glared at him. He took out his black jackal and pointed it at him. He then grew a sadistic smirk on his face, "Just like the good old days." His smirk grew wider. The priest gave a spine chilling chuckle as he stepped closer, "My, I was pretty sure I asked you to come alone." Alucards smirk falters as he looks down at me. "Taylor, you should leave," he says. I give him a look and start to leave as calmly as I can, "Being careful Alu." I look at the priest intently, and that's when I realize his eyes are on me. And they are staring right back. I shuddered in fear but tried not to show it as I started to back away still facing him. "Anderson," Alucard shouts. The priest looks at him and Alucard runs at him in full speed. With Andersons attention now on Alucard, I made a mad dash for one of the buildings.

I begin to hear gun shots and the sounds of the blades. Then from the corner of my eye comes a bayonet and it nearly decapitates me. I make it to safety and duck for cover before trying to see the fight.

"FIRST I'LL KILL YOU, AND GUT YOU AND THEN I'LL GO AFTER YOUR LITTLE VAMPIRIC WHORE!" I shuddered at the madness in his shrill, bloodlusted voice. "I would like to see you try, priest!" I sigh at alucard as I hear the cockiness in his voice. I took a deep breath, running to my house. "I need to tell Seras what is happening."