All Things Possible - District3 - Greg West

All Things Possible.

Part 1: -

So here I am, wallowing in self-pity. I'm alone, I'm horrid and I'm certainly not me. My best friend Katie has this friend, Dan; he's part of the infamous band, District3. Katie likes Dan a lot, so that's why she's keeping him around. I, however, hate his guts. Along with his friends Micky and Greg. Although, right now, I have some small feelings towards Greg. I don't know how or why these feelings came around but they were there and I hate them. It's as if all the feelings are fake but I can't help smiling whenever I see Greg or whenever I see them. That makes me egotistical but I don't really mind anymore.

I'm Elianna Borthwick, I'm 18 and I'm an idiot. I'm your typical blonde haired, blue-eyed monster. I'm not a Barbie and I'm certainly not fake. People envy me because I'm au natural but I hate it. I hate it because people see me as some dolled up Barbie but I don't even wear make-up. I'm not a slut, never done IT before. Yeah, I've been with boys but never had you know what. It's a forbidden thing to talk about between my family, since; my brother and sister are far too young. Lilly's nine and Conor's five so yeah, it's pretty weird.

"Eli, the boys are coming over. So, you best get changed" Katie said. Katie and I share a flat, it's small and compact but we make it work. What really pees me off is that fact that Katie leaves me to do almost everything. I do the dishes, I do the shopping, I do the cleaning and I do my washing. I don't touch hers because apparently she likes to be private.

I sometimes wonder, why I'm friends with Katie but she used to be a nice person but then she screwed up. She turned nasty and vile. I'm not a person for ditching people but sometimes I feel like doing it, I feel like just shoving her to the side and making a whole bunch of new friends. Like she doesn't do, anything and I have a big pile of college work to get through each day and I can't do it because of her. She invites the guys over without even asking me, she tells what the hell to do and it annoys me. I end up ranting and raving to my mum about it all because I can't take it.

"No thanks, Katie. I'm comfortable the way I am. And if you don't mind, keep them away from me while I do my college work" I said while a snarl.

"Whatever, grumpy!" She huffed. I'm tired of her nastiness, I'm tired of her bitchiness but most of all I'm tired of being her friend.

The boys arrived while I was doing my freaking coursework and let's just say they were noisy. I couldn't concentrate; I couldn't even take in two words. I was trying to learn how to do double entry bookkeeping and I couldn't keep up. They were annoying me like mad.

"Would you shut the hell up, some of us actually have stuff to do. Unlike you lot," I snarled.

"Oh look, the ice queen has arisen from the ashes" Greg responded sarcastically.

"I swear to god, Greg, I will rip your balls away from your private area and make you freaking eat them if you don't shut up then I will get the knife," I threatened.

"Feisty, I like it" He said. Ugh, men, I swear to freaking god he's getting it. I just huffed and walked away. As you may have guessed, Greg and I have a love-hate relationship and it's annoying. Neither of us can get along nor even see eye to eye just for one minute. We're always at each other's throats. Probably better that we don't get along anyhow because us two, happy? Not a chance, it'd be like hell on a plate.

I returned to my college work but shoved my headphones in to block out their noise. It's as if Katie doesn't care about anyone else but herself, it's as if she's only trying to be here for her. She doesn't like really show any emotion. I get that she's from a broken home and I'm from a loving family but is that anyway to treat your friends? Friends who love and care for you on a daily basis. I'm like her scapegoat, do everything and get nothing in return. Yeah, so not good.