Chapter 1

"(name) wake up you have to go to school!" Your mom yelled from the down stairs kitchen. "Okay, okay." You loved grumpy cat, she was your life! You read all of the books, and have a lot of the merchandise. Some people called you wired but you didn't mind, it wasn't your fault you fell in love with a cat! You got up and put on a plain black shirt and jeans, it was Monday and you hated getting up for school so you normally put on dark clothes. You went through your daily routine and ate your breakfast and went off to your school.

"Oi! (name) wait up!" Your idiot of a friend Naruto yelled while running up to you. "Hi Naruto." You said watching him catch up. "Why are you so down?"He asked finally catching up to you. "Sorry, it's just that our school is getting a new kid today." You said groaning with annoyance. "Ohh... No wonder.." He said smiling awkwardly. "What? Do you know who it is?" You looked at him with a slight glare. "No but... Never mind." He laughed nervously. "Okay?" You and Naruto walked to your school talking about complete randomness, until you got there. 

-Loud Ass Scream-

"What the?" You ask looking at the crowd of people. "You wanna check it out?" Naruto asks cocking his head to the side. "Yea kind of. Come on."

You pulled Naruto over to the crowd and got a look at who the girls where screaming about. "Hmmm, that guy has duck butt hair." Naruto stated scratching his chin. "Agreed my friend." You and Naruto left the scene and went to your lockers. "Well see you in biology, (name)." He said swinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Yeah see you Naruto." You said while going your separate ways with Naruto. Well this is going to be interesting. You thought to yourself going into your first period class.