Chapter 33

After a few days of being sick, both Naruto and Sasuke got really worried about your well being. So, they decided to come and see what was wrong with you. Sasuke knocked on the front door to your house, your mother answered. "Hello Sasuke, Naruto. What brings you two here?" Your mother asked stepping aside to let the two boys in. "Can we see (name)?!" Naruto said, worry written all over his face. "Of course you can, she's upstairs." Naruto ran upstairs and Sasuke calmly went upstairs. Naruto stopped and stared at you door. Basically waiting for Sasuke. "Go inside already." "S-sorry!!" Naruto opened the door and went inside.

You coughed and looked at them. "Oh.. Hey guys!" You smiled, it wasn't fake. It was real. "Are you okay?!" Naruto kneeled next to your bed. Surprisingly, Sasuke had a small smile on his face. "Yes I'm fine. I just have the flu, it's not that bad." "Are you sure?!" Naruto asked, clearly still concerned. "Yes I'm sure." You looked at Sasuke. "When are you coming back to school?" He asked the smile still clear on his face. "In a few days. I don't want to get anyone else sick." He sat on your bed and rubbed your head. "Glad to hear that.." You looked back at Naruto who once had a worried expression on his face. But now, it's clearly back to normal.

"OHTHANKTHELORDSTHATYOUROKAY!!!!!IDON'TKNOWHOWMEANDSASUKEWOULDBEABLETOSURVIVEANOTHERDAYWITHOUTYOUAROUND!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke looked at him, dumbfounded. You rolled your eyes and laughed.