Chapter 24

Your mom answered the door, "What is it sweetie?" She asked looking as tired as ever, "Mom, does Natalie have to go?" You asked trying not to cry, "Her mom said she's getting picked up tomorrow... I'm sorry.." You looked down, you where feeling like crying you didn't even want to know how Naruto would react to the news.

You nodded, "Isn't there anyway that she could stay?"  Your mom stayed silent,  she sighed. "I'll see what I can do, alright?" Your eyes gleamed with happiness, "Alright!!" Your mom smiled and rubbed your head. She closed the door, you looked behind you and Natalie had a huge grin on her face, "You heard that right?" You asked, "Yep!!" You both smiled.

After the two of you got out of your pajamas you both went outside, "Hey Naruto! Hey Duck-Butt!" Natalie said as she ran towards them, "Were you crying...?" Sasuke said as he walked over to you, "Yea.. A little.." You looked down. "What happened?" He asked.

"Natalie might have to go home tomorrow.." Sasuke froze, "That's bad.. Especially for you and Naruto.." You slowly nodded, "Yea, it is.." You said feeling a few tears run down your cheek, Sasuke looked concerned, "No, no, no, no, please don't cry!" He said hugging you, you hugged him back. You needed comfort.. Knowing your best friend might leave tomorrow.