Chapter 3

You walked into your math class and took a seat in the back and watched as Naruto ran in before he was considered late. "Hello class, please get with your math partners and get to work on you're project." Your teacher Mrs. Kuruni said. Since you where already sitting with your partner Naruto, you just got started. " Uh, how do you do this (name)?" Naruto asked while tapping his pencil on his desk. "Um, honestly I don't know, sorry.." You said banging your head on your desk. "THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET A GOOD GRADE?" That got the attention of the whole class. "By asking the teacher.." Naruto laughed nervously and waved everyone off. "Good point." The rest of your day was uneventful so you just walked home and got into your room.

"(Name)?" Your mom asked walking into your room. "Yes mom?" You looked up at her. " Have you meet the new neighbors?" She asked leaning against the door frame. "No... Who are they?" You asked putting your stuff down. "Go and take a look then." Your mom said watching. "What house is it?" You said standing straight. "The one across the street." You sighed and walked to the house across the street to go meet them. You knocked. You saw the door open and tried your best to be polite as possible. "Um, hi I live across the street." You smiled awkwardly. "Hello, I'm Mikoto Uchiha come in come in." She smiled sweetly as she stepped inside. You walked in and admired the clean house. 'Uchiha huh? Why does that sound so familiar?'  You asked yourself. "This is my son Itachi, he is the oldest." So called Itachi walked up to you and gave a polite smile. "My names Itachi Uchiha, and who might you be?"He reached out his hand and you shook it. "I'm, (name) (last name)" Itachi nodded and walked away. "Sasuke! Get down here!" Sasuke looked at you and smirked. "Well hello (name)." You glared at him. "Hey Sasuke.." You looked away and crossed your arms. "You kids know each other?" "We go to the same school Mrs. Uchiha." You  said smiling at her. "Oh well you two have fun." She walked away and the two of you stayed standing there awkwardly. "Well um, see you at school Sasuke." You stuck your tongue out. "Hn." He walked down to you and opened the door. "See you I guess.." He said giving you a cold stare. "Uh okay." You walked out, and quickly made your way to our house. You got there and went inside of your room. "This is going to be a fucked up year." You said turning on your laptop.