Chapter 26

Well, today was the day that you would find out if Natalie was going to leave or not. You and Natalie where sitting in front of your mums door waiting for her to tell you guys. You saw the door creek open slightly so you and Natalie backed up, the door opened completely. "I'm sorry girls, but Natalie has a family she needs to get to. And it's not our family.. " Natalie started to cry slightly you comforted her. "At what time?" You asked.

"Tomorrow, but she should pack up her things."

"Tomorrow at what time?"

"At 9 in the morning."

"Okay.."

Your mother sighed, and you quickly looked up at her. "I'll give you girls 50 dollars, do whatever you want today."

"But.. I have school mum."

"Then skip school, and tell Naruto and Sasuke. Just incase they want to tag along."

You grinned and looked at Natalie who was also grinning. "And if Naruto and Sasuke do want to come, what if their parents find out?"

Your mother smiled and looked at the two of you, "Then they better not find out!" You hugged your mother, "Your the best mother ever!!" She laughed and handed you the 50 dollars. You ran down the stairs with Natalie close behind. You and Natalie both knew that Naruto and Sasuke would both wait for you before they walked to school. You two came out and Naruto and Sasuke where sitting on the porch. Naruto looked at the both of you, "So?!" He said.

"She has to go, but tomorrow."

Naruto looked down, "O-oh I see.."

You smirked, "But.. My mother gave us 50 bucks to hang out!"

"We have school today.." Sasuke said while looking down at his phone.

"My mother is letting me and Natalie skip school today!"

"What?!" Naruto said, "Can I come?! I'll bring some more money!!"

"That's why I mentioned it!"

Sasuke looked up from his phone, "Your really skipping school..?" You looked at him and hugged him, "You can come too.." You whispered to him, he sighed and stood up. "Desperate times call for desperate measures, sure I'll come.."

A/N: Hello, my beautiful readers! Sorry for not updating in awhile! I just sometimes need to work on other things! Ya know? Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Goodbye my beautiful readers!!