Chapter 7

About an hour later you heard your doorbell ring, you ran to it and saw the most awesome hyperactive inappropriate blond, Natalie. " Hi! (name) I haven't seen you in.. FOREVER!" She yelled as she gave you a big hug. You showed her to your room so she would know where she was going to sleep. " Can I sleep on the top bunk?" She stared as if shes never seen a bunk bed before. "I don't care Natalie, go ahead." You grinned. "Yess." She put her bag down and climbed onto your bed and took out her laptop. " Wait Natalie stand up." She stood and you walked up to her. "Wow you actually got taller!" She glared at you and pouted. Natalie was only 5'4 while you where 5'6 but she wouldn't mind the short jokes all the time.

You giggled and went to bed while she was typing god knows what on her computer. The next day you got ready for school and so did Natalie, you where confused because she was just visiting. "Hey mom, why is Natalie going to my school?" You asked while stuffing your face with bacon. Your mom looked at you and smiled. "Her parents sent her to your school so she could study with you again and also because her parents are both on a business trip for five months." "Wow." You got up and walked out the door with Natalie following close behind you. " Oi, (name) who's the blond?" You turned and saw Sasuke. " This is Natalie one of my friends dumbass!" Sasuke glared at you and continued walking while Natalie was telling you random stuff, until you heard the footsteps of the one and only, Naruto.

"Natalie! (name)! Sas-gay!" Naruto yelled as he gave a huge hug to Natalie. Sasuke glared at him. " Don't call me that bakka." Sasuke pouted. "Whatever, anyways Natalie what are you doing back?" She started to tell Naruto while you where glancing at Sasuke every now and then. You blushed when he looked back at you and raised his eyebrow. You looked away and stared at the ground until you got to the school.