Chapter 29

You got to school and went to your first class, ignoring Sakura's words as you walked past her. After school you finally got to leave the hell hole. You ran out the exit with Sakura, Ino, and Karin following close behind. Sakura was pissed off, you see, Sasuke kissed your cheek after lunch. Which isn't such a bad thing in general, but to Sakura, Ino, and Karin.. My god.. They all wanted to kill you. Lucky for you as soon as you ran out, you slammed into Lee. He stumbled slightly but didn't fall. Sakura, not taking Lee seriously, grabbed your hair and pulled it roughly. "YOU BITCH!! SASUKE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!!" Lee slapped her hand away and stepped in front of you. His eye twitching. Sakura scoffed, "You think I'm scared of you eyebrows?" Lee started to flip out. But a hand placed on his shoulder calmed him down, he turned to face the person who did that. Sasuke heard before anything got to far.

"Leave her alone will you?" Sasuke asked, not even waiting for an answer as he pushed Lee away and stood in front of Sakura. "If I see you hurt (name) again..." He didn't have to finish his sentence for Sakura to start flipping out at his cuteness. So did Ino and Karin. He sighed, grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You looked at him, "Sasuke?" You asked, "What?" "What ere you going to say?" He shook his head and smirked. "Don't worry about it." Sasuke kissed your forehead and you went bright red. "Now go and train with Lee." You nodded and felt Lee grab your hand and started to run. "BY THE END OF OUR TRAINING YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TWICE AS MUCH YOUTH AS BEFORE!!!!" You rolled your eyes and laughed at your idiotic friend.