Chapter 28

After awhile the day ended and you all had to go your separate ways. You helped Natalie pack up her things. When you finished the two of you went to bed, the both of you trying not to cry. When you woke up in the morning you looked at the top bunk and Natalie was gone. And for some reason.. You missed her but you decided it was time to move on. You got up and got dressed for school, and of course after school you had to train with Lee, which would be a literal pain. You finished and grabbed your stuff and ran out the door. You slammed into Sasuke while trying to get out of your house. Accidently making him fall on the floor with you falling on top of him.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" You said as you felt your cheeks heat up, "Its fine (name).." You got up and helped him up. You laughed nervously and saw Naruto come over. You grinned, "Hey Naruto!!" Naruto looked at you and grinned back. "Hey (name)! Is uh.. Natalie gone..?" You looked down and nodded slowly, "Yea.. She is.." Then you looked up and looked at him. "But.. I'm moving on!" Sasuke looked at you and cocked an eyebrow, "Oh really?" You nodded, and looked at Naruto, who was apparently thinking. Like that would ever happen.. "You have a point (name)!I can't hold onto someone who I can barely see!" You smiled at Narutos words, he smiled back. And Sasuke flicked your forehead gently.

"Come on you two, we have to get going.." He said looking at the both of you. "Yea, sorry!" All three of you made your way to school.