Chapter 16

After school you,  Natalie, and Lee meet up at the front of the school. You and Natalie followed him to his house."Hey Lee how far away is your house? We've been walking for so long!" Natalie complained. "This is part of your training! You must build up your stamina!" He put his hands on his hips. "Ugh." You and Natalie said in unison. You continued walking for about two more hours. "We can take a break now." Lee said. You and Natalie took out your water and chugged the whole bottle. "You know... If you guys where that tired you could have just said so." Lee said lifting an eyebrow. You and Natalie gave the death stare to Lee. He freaked out and looked away.

"C-can I look now??" Natalie grinned. "Sure." You say leaning on the tree behind you. He looked over and smiled. "Every day we shall walk for two hours and thirty minutes. This will help your stamina." You and Natalie both looked down. After the ten minute walk to your house you and and Natalie didn't even bother to take a shower. The both of you just got into your beds and slept. "(Name) is this worth it?" Natalie groaned. "Definitely." You put your head in your pillow and fell asleep. The next day Naruto and Sasuke still wouldn't be back so you and Natalie would still be loners. #LonerLife.

You got up and put on a plain black shirt jeans and your grumpy cat bracelet. You and and Natalie still sore from yesterday got up and lazily walked over to school.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in awhile. I'm just a very lazy person! I'll try and update tomorrow, but ill be at a party so if I can try and get onto my phone during that time ill update. Bye all of my beautiful readers!😉😝