Chapter 13

You got into home ed and sat in your seat with Sasuke following you. He sat next to you as your teacher walked in. "Alright class. Get with your partners and start to make..... Food." You got up and you and Sasuke made your way to the kitchen. You took out the materials and started to make cookies. When class was over you got all the cookies because Sasuke doesn't like sweets. When you walked out of the school you met up with Natalie and Naruto. "Soo, (name)." Natalie says pulling you to the side, separating you and the boys. "What the, Natalie what do you want?" You asked as confusion spreads across your face. She smiled slyly.  "Well, one thing, will you just ask Sasuke out?"

"Why? He might not even like me!" You snapped. "Still, you'll never know until you.... Try." You saw her eyes wander off to Naruto. You smirked as a devious plan imputed its self into your brain. "I'll ask him out..." Natalie grinned and looked back at you. "Really?!" You nodded. "Under one condition.. You tell Naruto you want to go out with him." Natalie thought for a second and nodded. "Alright, I'll do it." You smiled and walked back to the boys. "Naruto, Natalie has to tell you something." Natalie gulped and stuck her head up high."Um.... Naruto do you... Uh, want to... Go out with me?" Naruto turned beet red and stared at Natalie. His lips started to twitch as he started to jump up and down with Natalie in his arms. "Finally you asked! Yay! Yes. Yes. Yes!" Natalie started to laugh at Naruto. Naruto cleared his throat and looked at Sasuke.

You noticed Sasuke had a light pink blush spread across his face. He smirked and grabbed your shoulders and looked into your (eye color) eyes. He took a deep breath and placed his lips on yours. "Get Some!" Natalie yelled. Way to ruin the moment. He pulled away and, "Well, do you know what I'm asking?" You smilled and nodded. "I think, your asking if I can be your..... Girlfriend?" You asked with bright pink cheeks. "Yes bakka." Later when you got home you logged onto a private game with Natalie.