Chapter 20

Natalie was staring at you two, so was Naruto, "Is it weird that I ship them?" Natalie asked Naruto, "No its not weird... I might ship them too!" You giggled and let go of Sasuke, but he was still hugging you, "Are you okay Sasuke?" You raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm fine..." He let go of you and Natalie noticed that he was blushing a light shade of pink, "Oh my god... SASUKE IS BLUSHING!!!!" Naruto yelled, "What? N-no I'm not!" Sasuke glared at Naruto, you and Natalie started to crack up, "Natalie h-help me!! He's staring into my soul!!" that just made you and Natalie laugh harder, "I c-cant breathe!!!" you said as you clutched your stomach laughing harder, Sasuke rolled his eyes and put his hand on your shoulder, "Can you guys stop laughing? Its getting annoying." you stopped and Natalie did as well, but you guys were still hab=ving a giggling fit. "So what should we do?" Naruto asked walking along side Natalie, "I don't know, I just sleep all the time!" Natalie said, "Yep, sleep is what I do on the weekend!" you said smiling, "Well, how about we... Play a video game?" Naruto asked, "Will what games do you have?" you asked, "Uh... I have... Minecraft, COD black ops 2, Mortal Combat... I really don't know those are the ones I play the most." you and Natalie started to think, "Should we go play games at Naruto's place?" you asked, "Well, does Sasuke want to?" Naruto asked.

"Sure." Sasuke said you smiled and so did Natalie and Naruto, "Then lets go!" you said as you grabbed Sasukes' hand and started to drag him to Naruto's house. "I haven't played COD in awhile!" you heard Natalie say, you could tell she was smiling. Once you got to Naruto's house you all went inside. "Lets play!!!" you and Natalie said at the same time, "We can play pvp in Minecraft!" Naruto said, "Alright! But I call (name) to be on my team!" Natalie said, "Of course, then I can play with Sasuke!" Naruto said as he handed everyone a controller.

A/N: pvp in Minecraft for the ones who don't know, it means player vs player! I will try to update tomorrow! So long my wonderful readers!

-Fluffy