Chapter 10

After science you went to German class. You only went to German because when Natalie Naruto and you where all bored you used to talk in a German accent, and now you all knew that German was hard. (A/N): I don't have a Naruto character name for this class I'm just going to use an Attack On Titan character for this part 😸) Mr. Ackerman walked into the room and every one sat down quickly. Every Wednesday he would quiz you on things you've learned. And he was going to ask random people to give him answers to questions. " Guten Morgen Klasse. Heute werden wir werden, die den Test wie gweohnt." (Good morning class today we are going to be taking a test like usual)" In Ordnung." Every one replied for the sake of being polite.( okay) Then he asked a question which was: "Sagen Sie mir, was ist die Huaptstadt von Deutschland." (Tell me what's the capital of Germany.) He pointed at you and you froze, trying to remember but you didn't remember. Sasuke was sitting right next to you and passed you a note that had the capital on it. Then you replied, " Das Berlin." He nodded and asked a few more questions to other people. Then it was time to go to LUNCH! You sighed happily and quickly got out of your seat.