Chapter 22

You went home and sat in bed. You where bored and Natalie was off at Narutos house so you where a loner. It sucked! You laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. "I'm so bored!!" You said as you looked at you phone. You noticed you got a text message from someone you haven't talked to in awhile. One of your good friends Jade, you knew her since... Well a long time and the two of you where great friends. But you had to move and you and Jade haven't talked since then. You nearly forgot about her. You quickly replied with a simple "Hey."

After a few hours (yes hours) of talking to her you got really tired, so you said bye and went to bed. The next day when you woke up you went downstairs to get something to drink. You realized that Natalie was sleeping on the couch. You walked over to her and shook her, "Natalie wake up!" You said as you kept on shaking her. "Hm?" Natalie said as she opend an eye and looked at you, "How long where you gone?" You asked sitting at the far end of the couch. "Like three hours ago.." Natalie said rubbing her eyes, "YOU WHERE GONE FOR THAT LONG!?!?" You said looking at her in disbelief.

"Yes I was!" She said sitting up, "What and you and Naruto doing?" You asked getting perverted thoughts in your head, "We ate candy, pretty much it!" "Oh.." You said looking disappointed. You got up and walked to the kitchen, "What you doing?" Natalie asked following you, "Nothing, just getting something to drink." You say, "Cool!" Natalie said as she sat at the dinner table.