Chapter 27

You jumped up, extremely happy that Sasuke will come along. He sighed and grabbed your hand and dragged you over to Naruto and Natalie. "Your coming?!" Naruto said looking over at Sasuke. He nodded and let go of your hand. "Awesome!!" Naruto and Natalie exclaimed at the same time. Sasuke shook his head in disapproval, and you just laughed. "So, what should we do?" You asked looking at the group, Natalie shrugged, "Maybe we should just go buy candy." You laughed and looked at her. Seeing her serious face you got confused. "Wait, your serious?" You said laughing nervously.

She nodded, "No DUR!!" You saw Sasuke face palm and you just laughed. Naruto nodded in agreement. "Yea!! Not all of the money but at least some!!" You nodded at Naruto's words. You then looked at Sasuke. "I don't like sweets.." Sasuke mumbled. You smiled, "We can get something salty for a salty person." Naruto and Natalie burst into laughter, and you smiled. Sasuke looked at you and glared slightly. "Come on! Lets go!" Natalie said jumping up. You nodded and ran towards the candy shop, Naruto and Natalie following close behind. Sasuke after a few seconds, started to follow.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed it this chapter! Goodbye my hatchlings!!!