Chapter 5

To woke up and got ready for school. You put on your (Fav color) shirt, jeans and a grumpy cat bracelet. You did every thing and went to eat your breakfast and you where about to leave but then your doorbell rang. You walked over to the door and saw Sasuke. "What are you doing here grumpy cat?" He scoffed. "Who are you calling Grumpy cat?" You smirked. "Your grumpy, and Naruto told me your favorite animal is a cat." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. My mom said I had to walk with you to school." You nodded, and stepped out of your house closing the door behind you. "Alright lets go then." You and Sasuke started walking to school, then after two minutes of peace and quiet you heard the footsteps of your blond hyperactive friend running up to you.

"Hello (name), and Sasuke!" Naruto said jumping. "Hi Naruto." You said while Naruto walked over to your side. "Hey Naruto, did you annoy Sasuke until he agreed to be your friend?" You asked looking over at him. "Yup, that's what I did to you (name), and look at us now! We're best friends!" You chuckled. "Point taken." Naruto then jumped to Sasuke's side. " Hey Sasuke?" Sasuke didn't even bother looking at him. "Hm?" Naruto frowned. "Are you waking with me and (name) back?" Sasuke shrugged. "I guess so.." The rest of the way Naruto only got smacked once on the head by Sasuke so you just got into school and went running to your locker. You took out everything you needed and the warning bell went off so you had to quicken your pace, you made it to your class room and sat down in the second to last row.

Everyone came pouring in a little later, and of course Sasuke ended up sitting next to you again. You didn't mind it this time since you already have come up with a nickname to annoy him."Good morning class, I'm afraid I just got lost on the path of life!" Some people grunted and others shook there heads in disapproval. That class went by fast, then you had to go to math. Also went by fast. There where only two periods that felt like an eternity. And one of those was lunch. You took your lunch tray and sat down next to Naruto with it then bubble gum princess came up to you. "We need to talk (name)." You sighed and got up. Sakura grabbed you by your hair and slammed you on the ground. You bit your tongue so you wouldn't make any noise. Ino one of the bitches in Sakura's gang kicked you in the stomach, then last but not least Karin, the bitchiest of all slammed you in the lockers and kicked you in the ribs a few times.

"You stay away from Sasuke, got that?! If you go anywhere near him again. We. Will. Kill. You." Sakura said as she got up and walked off. After you recovered you washed your self in the bathroom, you checked yourself as well, a few bruises and a tad bit of blood but that was it. You finished and walked to your last period of the day home edict. Or cooking class. You sat down and Mrs. Anko was eating dango like normal. After a few moments people began to pour in. "Alright class, I will be telling you your partners for the rest of the year." You put your head down and ignored everyone's names until you heard your name. " (name) (last name) and Sasuke Uchiha." You slammed your head on the desk.

You walked over to Sasuke after fighting the mob of girls. "So Sasuke, we need to talk more if we're going to be partners." You looked down at him. "Hn." You thought to yourself for a moment and then it hit you. "Do you play Minecraft?" You saw his eyes light up a little. You smiled to yourself you took out a pen and paper and put down your username. He did the same, you also gave him your number so you could tell him what server you play on. He gave you his to. By the time that ended the bell rang and you had to go get your stuff. You said your goodbyes and left with Naruto running close behind you. Naruto and you waited by the gate for Sasuke when he was there you all went home. "Hey Naruto." You looked up to your taller friend. "Yeah?" He looked down at you. "We're having a new member join our Minecraft games." You said smiling. "Alright! Who is it?" You grinned. "Sasuke." Naruto turned his head to face Sasuke.

"What's your favorite mob?" Naruto asked with an innocent smile, but he would murder him if he didn't like the Blaze. "It's the endermen." Naruto grinned. "Mine is the Blaze!" You thought for a moment. "Mine is the (Favorite Minecraft mob) ." You all talked about Minecraft the rest of the way home.

A/N: Yeess new chapter! Sorry if I talk about Minecraft a lot I just really love that game! My favorite mob is the creeper, I just like that they're so quite, that's me in global studies class!