Chapter 1 - Meeting up again

Ally POV

I opened the box on the lowest shelf of my closet. I took the pictures and the letters out of the box. They were all from Austin. He was my first real boyfriend, but sadly enough we broke up because of his career. He went to New York for his career and I never spoke to him anymore. It makes me sad. 

I sigh and check my twitter. I see that Austin just tweeted something. He will be giving a show in Miami next week. That's amazing! I haven't seen him for 5 years and maybe I can meet up with him again. I thought of ways to meet up with him. I decided to check the website for meet and greet tickets. This was kinda weird but it was the only way to meet up again. 

The next day I went shopping, I needed something for the meet and greet. I have to look great, it's like our first meeting. I bought a blue top,  black skinny jeans and blue heels. I had to admit that I looked good when I saw myself in the mirror. A week later I drove myself to the concert. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I was so excited, and a bit scared as well. What if he wouldn't recognize me? 

The concert was great, then I finally got to the meet and greet. I had to wait for a long time, there were a lot of girls screaming and fangirling. I kept calm. I was alone and everybody was with their friends, but I didn't care. It was finally my turn to meet Austin. I got through the door and I could see his facial expression change. 

Austin POV

The next girl on the meet and greet looked a lot like Ally, the old Ally I used to work with. But that couldn't be true. My face lightened up a bit, I didn't notice that. She looked gorgeous. I was probably staring at her and she was probably scared right now. 

"Ally....?" I asked, confused. 

"Yeah, that's me." She said, a bit hesitating. 

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time, you look great!" I said. 

"Thank you, so do you!" She said and smiled a bit. She sat down and I sat down next to her. I knew this wasn't gonna be a normal meet and greet. We started talking, about how we've been. But that's not what I wanted to know. It was so good to see her again, I kind of felt a few butterflies in my stomach. So I asked her about her lovelife. 

"Well, I haven't had a serious relationship since we broke up, how about you?" Did I just notice that or was it my imagination? She was really wondering about my relationship status. 

"Well, I fell in love with Kira, remember her?" I said not too happy. I tried to be happy, but at this moment I'd rather be with Ally than with Kira. 

"Yes, that's nice!" She said, trying to be happy but I saw her disappointment. She looked at me quite confused. 

"You're unhappy in your relationship." She blurts out. She still knows me very well, because I am unhappy with Kira. 

"Well, maybe you're right. I really don't know how to tell her I don't like her anymore." I said. 

"Just tell her, girls hate boys that are pretending to be in love." Ally says. 

"Wow, who says I'm not in love? I'm just not in love with her..." I said giving a clue. She smiled and she got the hint. She gave me her phone number. 

"You should text me. I think there are a few girls that are dying to meet you right now." 

I couldn't stop smiling during the other meet and greets. It was so good to see Ally again. I texted Ally after the meet and greets. 

"Hi, beautiful? Wanna meet up again tomorrow?" 

"Sure! :)" She sent back. 

I was really excited for tomorrow.