Chapter 13 - Back In Miami

Austin POV

I'm finally going back to Miami today. The tour went great and I can't wait to see Ally again. I planned to sing the song for her when I walk in the airport hall. Right now I'm on the plane and I'm so excited. Everyone around me notices it and they've told me seven times already that I had to calm down but I just can't. I'm so curious about her reaction!

Ally POV

The pianist sent me their arrival time so I knew when I had to be there. An hour before their arrival time I drove to the airport so I would definitely be on time. I entered the hall and looked on the screen to see where their plane will be landing. 

I go to that gate and wait for Austin to come back. After 10 minutes the plane finally lands and I'm looking at every person that's leaving the plane. And then I see a blonde boy carrying a guitar, that must be him! But I can't run outside, that will look weird.. So I'm just waiting here.

Austin POV

I got my guitar in my hands ready to play a song for Ally. I looked around the corner of the hall and then I saw her. I walked inside and started playing the song, loud enough so she could hear it. I sang the song while walking closer to her and I could see everyone looking at us and Ally had tears in her eyes. I sang the last verse:

I still love you after all we've been through.

 I don't want us to end.

I'll never stop loving you, you mean everything to me.

I know I'll love you forever.

I guess we're-             

"Meant to be." Ally sang the last words. We just stood there for a few seconds and then I dropped my guitar and walked even closer to her slowly. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to my body. I looked into her eyes and then my gaze went down to her lips and I bite down on my own bottom lip. I look back at her eyes again and I gently place my hands on her cheeks. 

I slowly lean in and kiss her. I hear a lot of "Aww" around us and when I pull back I still hold her face in my hands. 

"I've missed kissing those lips Ally." 

"It's such a great feeling to kiss you Austin. I don't want us to end either. I love you." She said. 

"I love you too Ally." I said. We kissed again and I carried her away in bridal style.