Chapter 7 - Publishing The Photo

Austin POV

"No Kira, wait!" I yelled, it was too late. She already drove away. 

"Fuck this!" I said, kicked something over in the grass and then I ran inside. I looked at my phone and I saw I Ally has called me 5 minutes ago. I should call her back. 

"Hi Ally?" 

"Hey Austin, I uhm forgot my bra.." She said. 

"Oh yeah, I mentioned. And we're not the only one who mentioned it.." I said. 

"Huh, what do you mean?" She asks.

"Kira saw it." I said. 

"Oh no, you have got to be kidding me!" She almost yelled. 

"No I'm not..." I said. There was a long silence. 

"What did she say about it?" Ally asked. 

"She said that I am gonna regret it." 

"Oh no, she's gonna ruin your career and my life!" Ally said. I could hear she was almost crying. 

"No, Ally please don't cry, it's gonna be okay and I'm gonna be there for you!" I said. I meant every single word of it. 

"I'm gonna be there for you. Together we will be strong." She said. 

"Yeah together. Anyways, I have to go now, I'm gonna check the internet to see if Kira posted something." I said. 

"Okay bye sweetie." Ally said. 

"Bye darling." I said and hung up. What I really meant to do was looking on internet to see if Kira published something about Ally and me. Luckilyhe didn't post anything yet.

Kira POV

"Ugh I'm so mad!"  I yelled. I started my laptop to e-mail a lot of magazine producers. I already uploaded the photo to my computer. I sent the picture to Cheetah Beat. Megan isn't their head reporter yet. I don't really think she wants to see this. I asked them to publish it. I asked it anonymous. 

I don't want anyone to see me as a freaky stalker or something. I hit send and didn't change my mind. I don't even think I want to be his girlfriend anymore. I almost immediately got an answer back. 

"Hey Anon, thank you so much for the sneaky information. We are gonna post it in our next week's issue. If you have any more news about them, then we would love to hear about it! Greetings, Cheetah Beat."  It said. I smiled to myself.

*One Week Later*

Austin POV

I asked Kira for about 600 times how she's gonna publish it. And then finally, she reacts to me. 

"It's getting published in the Cheetah Beat's next issue, good luck with the rest of your life. And in case you didn't notice it, we're over." 

Whoa, that's not a quite nice e-mail. But hey, I have to make a plan to get all the Cheetah Beat magazines from next week. I look at my calendar and I see the next issue will be published tomorrow. If I wake up at 6 am, I will get to the shop early to buy all the Cheetah Beats they have.

I told Ally everything Kira sad. The first thing she asked was: "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I am, I don't even want to be in a relationship with her. I want to be with you Ally." I said. 

She giggled and said: "And I want to be with you Austin Monica Moon" I chuckled and said bye, she said bye too and I went to bed early because I have to get up early tomorrow.

*Next Morning – 6 am*

Austin POV

"Bzzzz bzzzz" My alarm went off and I stopped it. I quickly changed into some jeans, a black top. I combed my hair and grabbed my black Ray Ban sunglasses. I also grabbed an old hat of mine and my trench coat. It was 6.50 am when I left my house. I walked to the store. I don't want to have any risk with my car because you know, I'm famous. I got to the store and it wasn't opened yet. Then the lady who runs the store unlocked the door and I walked in. 

"Hey, you're early." She said. 

"Hi, yeah I know." I said. I don't want to have a conversation now, I have something important to do. I thought. I walked to the shelf where the new issue from Cheetah Beat stood. I grabbed all of them and walked to the counter. 

"Wow, what is this?" The lady asked. 

"I want all of them, and the ones you have in stock." I said.

"Uhm, Okay.." She said. She walked to the back of the shop and grabbed a box and put it on the counter. 

"Here you go." She said. That's $50 please. I gave her the money and took the box. I walked outside and back to my house. Great, nobody recognized me. I sent Ally a text: 

"Do you want to make some s'mores  while we watch 25 Cheetah Beats burn?" 

I chuckle a bit to myself as I hit send. 

"Yeah sure, what did you do?"  She asked. 

"I bought all of them in the store." 

"Oh gosh, do you know that they sell them through the whole country?" She said laughing. 

"Shit." I said and hung up.

Ally POV

What? He just hung up, Okay, well I'm going over to Austin tonight. When I came to his house, I walked to the backdoor, which I was used to. But he wasn't in his house. I walked to his garden and there he was. He was preparing the fire pit and the Cheetah Beats were next to him. 

"You're so funny." I said. He turned around and smiled at me. I walked towards him and hugged him. 

"It's gonna be alright. We'll be there for each other." He whispered. 

"Yeah, I know." I said. We both sat down and threw some Cheetah Beats into the fire. 

"This feels quite good!" I say. 

"Yeah, I agree." Austin said. He took the marshmallows and 2 sticks. 

"One for you and one for me." He said and gave me a stick. I put a marshmallow on the stick and held it above the fire. When It was done I tasted it. 

"Hmm, sweet sweet victory." I said. 

"We're still not winning Ally.." Austin said, he tried to be serious but it wasn't working. 

We had a fun evening with lots of laughs.