Chapter 23 - I warned you

Austin POV

"I'm boooored" Ally groans as I walk into the living room. She is laying on the couch, with her legs up and her head on the edge of the couch, her hair is dangling on the ground. I laugh at the sight of it. 

"Shall we go pack to the play ground then?" I ask. 

"Yes please, take me away from here" She says and stands up, she fixes her dress and we walk to the playground. When we reached it Ally immediately runs to the swingset and sits down on the swing. I walk to it and I hear something squeak. 

"What was that?" I ask. 

"I don't know, push me!" She says. 

Ally POV

"No there is something wrong" He says. 

"Austin, stop worrying" I say. I look up and I see a bar break from the swing set. 

"Ally look out!" Austin yells. I step of the swingset and run away. I'm standing there and Austin stands at the opposite side. The swing set is in our middle. 

"How did that happen?" I ask, confused. 

"I don't know" He says. I walk to it and the swing is upside down, I see something written on the swing. 

"I warned you" I read out loud. 

"Oh my god" I say and run to Austin. He embraces me in a tight hug and we look around to see if there is someone looking at us. There is nobody. We walk back and I hold Austin's hand. I squeeze it really tight, afraid that something will happen. When we're home, Austin finally speaks: "It was Kira", he says. 

"I know" I say. We sit down on the couch. 

"I'm scared Austin" I say. He hugs me again and says 

"Stay with me, I'll protect you and make you feel safe" It makes me smile. 

"I love you, thanks for being there for me" I say. "I love you too Ally, don't worry" He says.