Chapter 6 - You're gonna regret this

Warning: this is a mature chapter, if you know what I mean. If you don't want to read it, only read Ally POV in the beginning and Kira POV at the end. 

Ally POV

"Hey, is it okay if I come over tonight?" I asked Austin on the phone. 

"Yeah sure!" Austin said. He sounded way happier than me. I wasn't happy at all. 

"Okay, see you at 7 pm." I said. We both said bye and I hung up. I sighed. 

"How are we gonna make this work?" I asked myself. But hey, I'm going to Austin tonight. I'm sure he can cheer me up.

Austin POV

"Hey Ally." I said, took her inside the door and kissed her. 

"I haven't kissed you in a long time." I said and pouted. She giggled and relaxed a bit more. Yes, that made me happy. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked. 

"Uhm, it may sound weird but I liked what we did a few days ago, you know.." she said. 

"Oh really? I did too, I have to admit." 

"It's too bad we can't do that anymore." She said, shrugging her shoulders. 

"We can, she won't see us, trust me Ally." I said. 

We walked upstairs to my bedroom as she walked in front of me. She walked towards my bed and I turned around to close the door. She looked through my room, she was being quite shy. She looked from one of the walls to the other one and over the floor to my bed, then to my nightstand and then to me again. 

She looked sad and I put my arms out as a sign for her to hug me. She came closer to me and hugged me. She sighed and I caressed her back. She rested her head against my chest and I rested my chin on top of her head. I told her it was okay and I walked over to the window and closed it. I also closed the curtains. I walked back to Ally and took her hands in mine. 

"It's okay," I said again. "She's never gonna find out." I had to make her feel alright. I walked her back to my bed and sort of laid her down. I hovered above her and cupped her face. 

"You're beautiful." I said. She smiled and I kissed her again. She crawled to the headboard and laid down again. I laid down as well, but right next to her. I turned my face to her and stared into her eyes.

 "You know I love you." I said. 

"Yes, I do. I love you too." She said. 

"I want you to relax." I said, I climbed off the bed and walked to one of the closets in my room, I took 2 candles and a lighter out of it. I placed the candles on my nightstand and lightened them. 

"Austin, that's so sweet!" Ally said. 

I hovered over her again and kissed her softly. After a little while of kissing, I took off her shirt. She was wearing a pink bra with a black bow in the middle of her bra. It looked so sweet. 

"I'm sorry, I have to take this off." I said with a smirk and unclasped her bra. She sat up a bit and threw it aside. She took off my shirt and fumbled with the zipper of my jeans. I helped her and took off my pants. She took off her pants and her underwear, I took off mine and our lips connected. It felt good. A special kind of energy was running through my body and I didn't want it to stop so I kept kissing Ally. 

I then positioned myself close to her entrance. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. 

"Yeah." She said and smiled. I pushed into her and stopped for a moment to let her adjust.

Ally POV

It felt good, better than last time. I liked it and Austin started moving his hips back and forth. It didn't hurt at all. He moaned, I felt a weird tingly thing in my stomach and wow, that turned me on! Austin picked up the pace and started moving quite a lot faster. It didn't take long before we both came. 

We cuddled up to each other after it and I saw it was already 9PM. 

"Whoa Austin, I should go home." I said. 

"No, stay, please." Austin said. 

"Okay, I will." I said and kissed him. He hugged me again and we fell asleep in a tangled mess.

*Next Morning*

"Good morning cutie." I heard Austin say when I opened my eyes. 

"Good morning sweetie." I said and smiled. 

"You look so cute when you're sleeping." Austin said. I blush a bit. 

"Did you watch me sleep?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I did." Austin admitted. Austin grabbed his phone which was on his nightstand. 

"Uh oh." He said. 

"What?" I immediately asked, he scared me. 

"Kira's gonna be here in 5 minutes, she just texted me." I immediately got out of bed and wanted to run to the door. 

"You kinda forgot that you're still naked." Austin said and started laughing. I laughed as well and collected my clothes, redressed myself and ran down the stairs. I'm forgetting something, I think. But I don't have much time, Austin is downstairs already and he gives me a small kiss and opens the door for me. 

"Bye sweetie!" He says. 

"Bye!" I say and quickly walk to my car and drive away.

Kira POV

I rang the doorbell which was next to Austin's door. 

"Hi." he said while opening the door. He was panting, what just happened? 

"Are you okay?" I ask him. 

"Yes, I am, just ran down the stairs because I couldn't wait to see you!" He said and smiled. 

"You're too sweet." I say and kiss him. He smiled and I walked in. 

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure." He said. We both walked upstairs and it was quite cold upstairs. 

"I got an idea, we can lay in the bed, under the covers and just cuddle?" I asked. 

"Uh, yeah sure." He said. I walked to his bed and flipped the covers open. 

"What the heck is this?" I said, while grabbing a pink bra with a black bow in the middle of it. I held it in front of Austin's face. 

"Uh... it's not what you think it is.." He stutters. 

"Oh yes I know what this is. Ally has been here, right!?" I yelled. 

"Uhm, I can explain.." Austin almost whispered. 

"Ha, sure you can. You are gonna regret this Austin Moon." I said, threw the bra on the ground, ran downstairs and drove away.