Chapter 17 - List of dates

Ally POV 

I sat on the couch and I was watching TV. I was almost recovered from the car crash when Austin walked towards me with a piece of paper. 

"Ally, since you're recovered from the crash, I had an idea." Austin said. 

"I made a list of ideas for dates for us so we can have some fun!" Austin says. 

"Sure! What are your plans?" I asked and he showed me the piece of paper.

"1. Day at the beach.

2. Date in a castle.

3. Date in a restaurant"

I read out loud. "Awh Austin, that's so sweet!" I said, stood up and hugged him. 

"Shall we start with the first date tomorrow?" Austin asked. 

"Yeah. why not? I'm up for that!" I said and smiled. Austin gave me a kiss and already prepared a few things for the date tomorrow. I sat down on the couch and watched TV again. But I wasn't really watching. I was thinking about Austin. He has just been so sweet these days. Maybe he is the one guy I've been looking for... 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the idea for some lyrics with the sentence of 'the guy I've been looking for. I searched for my book and wrote it down. I sat on my bed and was writing it when Austin walked in. 

"Are you writing?" He asks.

 "Yup." I say. 

"Can I look?" Austin asks. I look at him and give him a look to stop trying. 

"Austin, you can't read my book, you can stop trying. I gave you your own right?" 

"Oh yeah that's right! Where is it, I haven't seen it in a while." Austin says and starts looking in his closet. 

"Found it!" he says and opens it. 

"Oh look, there's steal your heart! I still haven't sung it to you!" he says. 

"Shall I?" He asks and I say with a smile on my face: "Sure! I would love to hear it." He starts singing. It brings back all the memories, like when we still had feelings for each other but wanted to stay friends. I'm so happy we met up again. When he's done, I stand up and give him a tight hug. A longer one that usual but we both seem to like it. He pulls back a bit and kisses just underneath my ear. I pull back a bit more and I stare into his eyes. 

What follows is the most passionate kiss I have ever had. We're just like two teenagers living their own dream. Too bad I had to pull back because I'm out of breath. Austin laughs a bit and he says: "I'm so excited for tomorrow!" 

"Me too, I can't wait." I say. He kisses me again and since it's already quite late, we go to bed.