Chapter 8 - Forgive me

Austin POV

"Austin, you have got to be kidding me. Why is this picture of you and Ally all over the internet, I thought you had a relationship with Kira. It really breaks her heart, she is devastated about it. I don't want any porn stars on my label." Jimmy said through the phone. He sounded quite angry. 

"It wasn't me who made it Jimmy." I said, trying to calm him down. 

"Well who else did it?" He asks.

"Kira did it, you have to believe me Jimmy" I said. Oh shit, I'm saying his daughter is guilty. This won't help much. I protected my ears by placing my hands over them for what was about to come. 

"HOW DARE YOU TO ACCUSE MY DAUGHTER" Jimmy shouted angrily. 

"Can we just talk tomorrow? I'm gonna make things clear to you." I said. 

"Well okay then, I give you one chance." Jimmy said. 

When the next day arrived, I went to the Miami Mall where I was supposed to meet Jimmy. Kira wasn't with him, phew. 

"Okay Jimmy, I can explain this." I said. 

"Okay, you have 5 minutes." 

"I'm sorry that I accused your daughter. It was wrong, but you have to believe me that I didn't make the picture." I stopped for a moment, he said nothing so I continued: "It's not gonna happen again, everybody will forget about in in less than 3 weeks, I'm totally sure. Please forgive me Jimmy, I'm begging you. And about Ally, I don't know what to say." I say. 

"Well, You better not do that again Austin, I'm sure that everyone will forget about it too but about Ally, I don't own you, it's your decision who you should date." He says. 

"Please don't be mad at me, but I've always loved Ally. Is there a way I can tell Kira that without hurting her?" I said, trying to be a nice person. I don't care about hurting her. I just want to be with Ally, as soon as possible. 

"I'm trying to protect your famous face, so I'll tell her. The best thing to do is not talk to her in a few weeks." Jimmy said. 

"Okay Jimmy, thanks."  I said. He walked away and I made some sort of happy dance and I sighed. Phew, it's not gonna ruin my career, I thought. I walked to my car and drove to Ally, to tell her the good news.

Ally POV

"Hey Austin, How did it go?" I asked, a sad tone in my voice. 

"It went great, I still have my record deal and Jimmy forgave me, And... He's going to tell Kira I want to be with you!" He said happily. 

"Whoa, that's great! But, are you sure about that? Don't you think it'll break her heart even more?" I asked. 

"I don't care about her, I care about you Ally." He said. I smiled at him and kissed him. 

"Well, let's celebrate this!" I said. I walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of champagne out of the fridge. I opened it and it popped. I poured two glasses and we held our glasses in the air and drank the champagne. 

"I'm so happy to be with you, and I'm so happy that this is gonna be over again soon." We poured another drink, and another one, and another one, we became quite drunk and danced around the kitchen. We kept giggling and we couldn't stand on our feet anymore. Austin is not able to drive home anymore, so he spends the night with me. He didn't brought any of his pyjamas with him so he just sleeps in his boxers. Not that I don't like that. We both get into bed and he hugs me tight.

"I love you so much, Ally." He says. 

"I love you too Austin." I say. I kiss him and we both fall asleep.