Chapter 29 - Will you marry me?

Austin POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which I set yesterday. I immediately get up and prepare everything in one of the rooms I never use in my house. I'm gonna ask Ally to marry me today. It's going to be perfect, well, I hope it's gonna be perfect. I make sure not to wake Ally on my way down the stairs. I dress myself in a nice suit and get the ring which I bought for her yesterday. In my opinion, it's a beautiful one. It's a white diamond in the middle of shining little diamonds which are also on the rest of the ring. I hope she'll like it. Then I get 2 bouquets of roses and pull off the petals. I lay them down in a circle and I use the rest of them to make a way of rose petals up to our bedroom. So she will follow the line of petals to find the room. I lay them down and then go back down again and wait for Ally to get up. I hear a sound coming from upstairs, I think she just got out of bed. I hope she notices the rose petals. I'm distracted from my thoughts by the squeaking stairs. Yes! She found them! I think to myself. She follows the line and peeks her head around the door. I'm standing there in the middle of the rose petals and her jaw drops, she holds her hand in front of her mouth. 

"Austin!" She says and walks to me. When she stands in the middle of the rose petals with me, I take her hands and sit down on one of my knees. I open the box with the ring and ask: "Ally Dawson, will you marry me?" I ask. 

"Yes, I will" She says really happily. I stand up and she jumps into my arms, literally. We stand there hugging for a minute and then I pull back. I slide the ring on her finger and kiss her passionately. She kisses back and when she pulls back she just stands there with a big smile. She takes the back of my head and holds her forehead against mine. 

"I'm so happy now, this is all I ever wanted" She says. I see a tear streaming down her face. I take my thumb and wipe it away. 

"Me too, I'm so happy I met you, and I'm so happy to be able to call you mine now" I smile and she does the same. I kiss her once again and then we both pull back. We have breakfast together since Ally just came out of bed.

Ally POV

After that, I call Trish to come to Austin's house right now. A few minutes later the door opens. I open the door happily and she says hi. I say hi back and she asks why I'm smiling all the time. I show her my hand and she takes a better look at it. 

"Oh my gosh, Ally! This is amazing! Congrats for both of you!" She says happily. I smile even more and say thank you to her. 

"Do you want to help me to find the perfect dress?" I ask her. 

"Of course!" She says. I say bye to Austin and kiss him. We walk out of his house and drive to the nearest bridal store. I try a few dresses, all white ones. The first one was beautiful, it was a strapless with flower details on my waist. The second one had two straps and it was a really big and large dress, it looked like a ball gown. The third dress was again a strapless one, it had a shiny flower detail on my side, it also had something like leaves next to it which were also shiny. When I walked out the fitting room with the last dress, I felt like a princess. I looked at myself in the mirror and said: "Wow, I want this one" Trish nods in agreement and I pay for the dress. I take it home and I choose to not show it to Austin. He will see it when we're getting married, in one week. When I came home, Austin was planning the wedding. We decided to have it on the beach. He also chose the location for the party. After that, we both had a glass of champagne and then we went to bed.