Chapter 20 - Restaurant date

Austin POV

We woke up at 11 am and still had a lot of time before we have to go to the restaurant. Ally walked downstairs and we sat on the couch, watching TV. 

"Shall we go outside, and just lay down on a blanket?" Ally asked. 

"Sure, sounds good." I say.  Ally has always been a romantic type of girl so this was just going to be another romantic day with her, not that I don't like it! We laid down on the grass and watched the sky. It was a beautiful day without any clouds. The sun was shining and we heard the kids from our neighbors play outside. 

"How do you feel about getting kids?" I asked Ally, looking down to avoid awkwardness. 

"Yeah, I'm up for that, but not now, I'm always over thinking with Kira now. If we get rid of her, I'm totally up for that!" She says. I did a small victory dance in my head.

Ally POV 

"So that means you want to stay with me forever?" I ask. 

"Yes, forever." He says and intertwines his fingers with mine. He kisses my forehead and this is the point where he would ask me to marry him, but he doesn't? Maybe he will later today, or later this year... 

"Anyways, we should get ready for tonight." I say and look at Austin. We stand up and we walk back into the house. I walk upstairs first to take a shower. When I'm done, I do my makeup and curl my hair in a nice but loose way. I pick my new dress out of my closet and I step into it, I pull it up and close the zip on the side of my dress. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and turned around. Austin walked in and he was buttoning his shirt. 

"Looking good." He says with a smile on his face. 

"Thank you." I say with a smile. He grabs his jacket and we walk to his car. We drive to the restaurant and the waiter leads us to our table. It's a really cozy restaurant and there is nice, slow music playing in the background. 

We get the menu's and order our dinner. It takes a little time before the dinner is served and there is also a dance floor. A few couples are dancing. Austin takes my hand and asks: "Wanna dance?" 

"I would love to." I say. We stand up and walk over to the dance floor. He wraps his right arm around my waist and holds my hand with his other. I wrap my left arm around his shoulder. I hold his hand and mine against his chest, feeling his heart beat. We start dancing and I look up into Austin's eyes, no romance or seducing, just looking. 

"I really missed things like this." I whisper. 

"Me too." He whispers back. A tear starts to drop from my right eye, he wipes it away with his hand and we walk back to our table. It was a happy tear, though. I'm just really glad to be able to spend time with Austin again. 

We sat down and the dinner got served. It was delicious, and when I was done, I got the napkin to wipe my mouth. I take it away and I shock. Austin sees it and whispers: "What's wrong?" I turn the napkin around and there's a skull drawn on it. 

"Austin, it's freaking me out, I'm really scared." I whisper back. 

"Uh, It's okay, we'll just leave before anything happens." He says. We stand up, pay for the dinner and leave the restaurant. My arm in tangled in Austin's arm and I keep looking around, but there is nobody. We get into the car and drive home. When we're home, I immediately remove my makeup and change into my pajamas and get under the covers. Austin joins me and he wraps his arms around me, "It's okay." he says. He kisses my forehead and I nuzzle my head in his chest. I soon drift off to sleep.