Chapter 10 - 3 messages and a canceled concert

Ally POV

I woke up with the worst feeling ever, what did I say to Austin last night? I have to apologize to him. 

"Austin?" I asked, looking up to see if he's awake. 

"Yeah babe?" He asked, stroking my hair. 

"I'm sorry for what I said last night, of course I want to be with you." I say. 

"It's okay Ally, I want to be with you too."  He said. Then his phone rang, he answered it and I saw his face expression change from happy to sad. After the phone call he put down the phone on the night stand and I asked him what was wrong. 

"My concert tomorrow got cancelled, apparently they don't want someone who has pictures like that online..." He says. 

"Ah sweetie, it's only one concert. I'm sure they'll get over it." I say, trying to comfort him.

"Yeah all right it's okay, I'm not sad." he said. But he showed a facial expression which made me know that he was really sad. 

"I'm sorry for you." I said. 

"No Ally, it's okay, we'll get through this together." he said. He kissed me and we hugged for a long moment. Then we got out of bed. I saw that it was already 11 pm. 

"Oh, I should go, it's quite late yet."  I said and changed into my clothes. 

"Okay, see you later sweetie." Austin said and gave me a kiss. I walked out of the door and drove home. I got home and after that I cleaned my living room and I made myself a lunch. I ate my lunch and checked my phone and saw something peculiar. 

"Who sent me 3 messages?" I said to myself and clicked the notification. I read them and shocked.

From: ?

"Bet both of you don't like that about the concert huh?"

Okay this is strange, I thought to myself. I opened the second one:

From: ?

"This is only the beginning, I warned you."

It was Kira, why would she want to do this to me, I'm sure she's the one who made the club owner cancel the concert. I opened the third one:

From: Kira

"I'm not done with you yet, Ally Dawson."

The last one scared me that much that I dropped my phone to the ground and shut my mouth with my hands. 

"What does this mean?" I shouted. "Why me?" I started crying. I can't take this any longer.

Austin POV

The only person I knew who would cancel the concert for me is Kira, and that's why I called her. But, I couldn't call her. She blocked me. I called Ally to ask if she could come over and call Kira. But she won't answer her phone either. I'm starting to worry about Ally, so I decided to drive to her house. 

The door wasn't open so I climbed through the window. I didn't hear anyone, so I went upstairs. The stairs squeaked, but then I stopped because I heard something. It was coming from Ally's room. I ran to her room and pushed the door open. I found Ally laying down on her bed with her face hidden in the pillows, crying. 

"What's wrong Ally?" I asked and approached her. 

"I can't do this any longer.." She said, and showed me the phone. I looked through the messages and almost broke the phone when I squeezed it. 

"How could she?" Ally whined. I sat down on the bed and caressed her back, I took her upper body up and rested it on mine. I laid down on my back so she was on my chest. I made shh noices to stop her from crying, and a minute later, it was over.

Ally POV

I stopped crying, but I didn't stop thinking. This was ruining me, and our relationship. Maybe it's a better thing to break up with Austin, because it isn't working this way. But, I don't want to break up with him. He is the love of my live. I wish we could be together in a normal way, but thanks to that picture, it's not possible to live normally anymore. This really can't go on any longer. 

After a few moments of silence, I opened my mouth and said: "Austin, we have to break up."