Chapter 3 - Only one kiss

Austin POV

I'm going to Kira today. I have to tell her I fell in love with Ally. So I said that we needed to talk and I drove to her house. She opened the door with a worried look. 

"What's up?" She asked. 

"Nothing much, just sit down please." I said. She closed the door after I walked in and sat down on the couch in the living room. I sat down as well but on the other couch. I knew how she reacted when we broke up the first time so I need some distance. I didn't know if I had to break up with her so I decided to tell her about the kiss.

Kira POV

"I kissed Ally." He said. 

"What?!" I almost yelled. "Only for once I guess!?" I said angrily. 

"Uh yeah, it uh.. it was a mistake, I'm sorry." He said, looking down. Something about the way he answered me told me that he was lying, but I decided to play his game. 

"Okay, I believe you." I said after a long silence. "But please don't ever do it again.." I said. 

"I won't , I promise." He said and looked up at me. Ugh, I was so angry, I wish I could break something. But at the same time I want to cry my eyes out. I feel so weak.... He stood up and I stood up as well. I hugged him and he hugged me back, placing a soft kiss on my neck. It felt horrible, he has kissed someone else with those lips while he was in a relationship, and it wasn't a TV kiss or something. I knew he really meant to kiss Ally. It felt gross. 

He left and I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands. I felt a few tears running down my cheeks. 

"I have to make sure it was only one kiss." I said to myself. I went upstairs and started my laptop. I opened internet and searched for Austin Moon & Ally Dawson. Most of the things are 5 years old, when they had a relationship, but one was 2 days ago. I clicked it. I shocked and almost screamed.

"Starry night date for Austin Moon & Ally Dawson?" It said. It had a picture of him and Ally in a meadow. It was dark and they didn't notice someone was making a picture of them. It seemed like they were having a lot of fun. The photographer also picked up things where they were talking about. The article says that they both called it a date. But everyone knows I'm in a relationship with Austin. This means that he really lied to me. 

I feel like crying. Why would he do this to me? How did this happen? I don't understand it. He hasn't seen her in five years, how come they meet up again..? Has he been cheating on me for five years now!? 

My eyes widen at the thought and I shake the thought off. I don't want to think about it. But this article from that website isn't enough to prove that he's cheating on me. I needed more information and I was willing to do everything for it. 

I took my camera and changed into a black pants, t-shirt and black coat. When I was sure that Austin had left my house and street, I sneaked outside. I have to spy on them.