Chapter 19 - Castle date

Ally POV

This time I was the first one who was awake. I walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast. When I was eating it, Austin came downstairs as well. 

"Excited for today?"  He asked with a smile on his face. 

"Of course I am!"  I said. He also got some breakfast and sat down on the chair next to mine. I started thinking about the Auslly sign we saw yesterday. 

"Austin, do you think there's a reason why there was Auslly written in the sand?" I asked. 

"I don't know, we'll see."  He says. I can't help it but I'm slightly scared. What if Kira did it? What if there were other signs but we didn't see them yesterday? What will she do to us? It's like she hasn't ruined our lives enough yet...

Austin POV

We packed our stuff and drove to the castle. There was a guided trip, so we waited for that one. The guide came to where we were standing and introduced herself. It was a girl and she had black hair, and a brown skin. Her name was Tiffany and she gave us a flyer with some information about the castle. I looked at it and turned it around, under the text stood 'Soon'  but not in the same type as the rest of the text. 

I didn't say it to Ally yet, I don't want to ruin her day. We walked through the castle and when Ally wanted to have the flyer, I said that I would read it out loud for her. She looked confused to me, but I smiled at her and she smiled back. I tried to see who the guide really was, because she gave us the flyers and the flyer said 'soon'. 

Would it have something to do with the 'Auslly' we saw yesterday? I still couldn't see who the guide was, and then the tour ended. Ally and I chose to look around the castle ourselves. We walked to the garden and sat down on a bench. It was a beautiful garden, with roses everywhere. I looked around if there was anyone who saw us and I grabbed one of the roses and gave it to Ally. 

"Awh, Austin, thank you." She said, not minding that I practically stole it from the garden. 

"Here, check this out." I said, and gave her the flyer. 

"What?" She asks, a confused look on her face. 

"Turn it around." I said. She did and shocked. 

"What does this mean? Austin, this has to do something with the Auslly we saw yesterday, I'm getting scared now." She says. 

"It's okay Ally, we'll see what happens, don't worry too much. It's gonna be okay." I said and kissed her cheek. 

"Okay then, but can we go home now?" She asks. 

"Yeah, sure."  I said and we drove home. I comforted Ally on the way back home and we watched a movie when we were home. She nuzzled her head into my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and we laid down under a blanket, just how I like to hang around with her.