Chapter 18 - Beach date

Austin POV

"Ally! Wake up!" I said and shook her a little. She groaned and opened her eyes. 

"Remember what we are gonna do today?" Iasked her I said with a big smile on my face. She stayed in silence for a short moment and then said: "Oh yeah, that's right! We were going to the beach!" 

"Yep that's right, so get up and pack your stuff." I said. She stood up and prepared herself for today. I just hope that Kira leaves us alone for one day. It's freaking me out, it's not normal anymore. She's gone mental and that's only because I'm dating Ally instead of her. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ally walking down the stairs with her beach bag. She is wearing a really cute dress and she has a new pair of sunglasses. It all matches perfectly with her pretty face. 

"Hi there gorgeous." I said. She blushes and looks down. 

"Don't be shy." I said, I walked towards her and took her hand, we walked outside and drove to the beach. It was a lovely day, it was not that busy on the beach but there were a few people. The sun was shining and I couldn't wait to go swimming and have some fun with Ally.

Ally POV

We settled down on the beach and I took my dress off to show my new red bikini. Austin stared at me and he seemed to like what he was seeing. Austin stood up as well, he grabbed my hand and ran towards the water ocean. We ran into the water until we couldn't run anymore and we both fell down. 

We resurfaced again and smiled at each other. I stood up on the sand and I walked towards Austin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. It felt so good to have a boyfriend like him. He leant down and kissed me. I kissed him back. From a distance, this would probably look like a scene from a romantic movie. 

He took my hand and we walked back to the beach. Austin wanted to buy me an ice cream so we went to the beach store. We returned with our ice creams and there was something weird about the place where we just sat. It seemed like someone has been there. I took away my towel which was lying on the sand and saw 'Auslly' written in the sand. 

"What does this mean?" I ask Austin, but he doesn't know either. 

"I don't think it's a big thing, maybe an Auslly shipper did this?" Austin says. 

"Yeah, that's possible. Let's just enjoy the rest of our beach day." I said. We ate our ice creams and had a lovely day on the beach. After that, we went home and Austin told me what the date of tomorrow would be. We're going to a castle. Just like a prince and a princess. We got to bed and I dreamed about marrying Austin. That would be perfect.