Chapter 5 - Telling Ally

Austin POV

I really don't know how to tell Ally about this... I can't tell her on the phone so I have to see her. She has left my house an hour ago so I don't think she is able to see me now. I'll send her a text and hopefully she is able to see me tonight or tomorrow.

Ally POV

I got a text from Austin, he said that he needed to talk to me. I could cry. Why would he want to talk to me? This usually means that a guy wants to break up... I sent back that it was okay and that he could come to my house at 7PM. I was afraid, I didn't want Austin to break up with me. Not that we're together, actually. But what if Kira got really mad and told Austin that he couldn't see me anymore..? 

When it was 7 pm Austin came to my house. He hung his jacket and walked into the living room with me. We sat down and I sat down close to him. He took my hands in his and my reflex was to pull them back. He looked at me confused but sweet. That made me relax a bit. 

"Ally, you don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna break up with you." Austin said. I smiled and sighed in relief. 

"There is something else." He said. 

"Go on.." I said. 

"Kira.... She took a picture of us. Of what we did yesterday, you know.." Austin said and blushed. 

"She did what?" I asked confused. I didn't understand him. 

"She took a picture of us having sex...." He said, followed by a long silence. I realized what happened. 

"How could she?! Why would she do that? How do you know?" I asked, not giving Austin any time in between the questions to answer them. I stayed quiet then and he answered me: 

"She sent me a text, Look." He said. I took his phone and looked at the text: 

"You're a cheater. Break up with Ally and never talk to her again or I'll ruin your career and her life." 

I read out loud. 

"Scroll down." Austin said. I did and I shocked when I saw the photo of Austin and me. 

"So, she wants you to break up with me... go on, I won't let her destroy your career.." I said with tears in my eyes. 

"I can't Ally, I can't break up with you.." Austin said. 

"Why not? You have to, just do it!" I almost yelled. 

"I love you Ally, not Kira, I don't care about her destroying my career, I only want to be with you!" He said. I smiled to him and he smiled to me. It was still weird, why are we smiling? 

"Well, how do you want to do that? Kira can't see us dating, otherwise she'll ruin your career and my life, she's gonna ruin my life..." I said. I immediately got scared of what she meant with ruining my life. I really don't want to know.. I know Kira will see us when we continue dating. 

"Shall we take a break?" I asked. 

"No, we won't." Austin said. He convinced me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

Austin POV

So, I'm now having 2 girlfriends. I shouldn't be dating one of them and I can't break up with the other one. My life is so weird. I hope Kira won't see us, it's not gonna be easy but Ally and I have to keep things secret, and maybe close the window sometimes...