Chapter 30 - Wedding time!

Ally POV

We woke up at 8 am. A little early, but we have to prepare a lot for the wedding today. I get up and I'm immediately happy. This is the day I've been dreaming of since I was little, I'm gonna feel like a princess today, with my dress and the perfect guy. I had breakfast in my pajamas, Austin has breakfast too. He goes upstairs in one room to get dressed. He combs his hair and brushes his teeth and walks downstairs. I invited Trish to help me with my hair and makeup. She curls my hair in a beautiful way. She uses light colors for my makeup. She covered the mirror with a black paper to make sure I wouldn't see myself until she was done. I stood up and hugged her. I got my dress out of the closet and changed into it. She removed the black paper, I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped again. 

"Don't cry Ally! I didn't just do your whole makeup to do it again" She says. It makes me laugh. I hug her again and then put on my shoes. I chose not to wear really high heels because we're walking through the sand all day. Trish walks down the stairs and makes sure Austin is watching. She yells to say that I can come downstairs. 

"Wow Ally" Austin said. He was speechless after that. I laughed a bit awkward, I didn't know what to do in this situation. He took my hand to walk outside and all we see are flashes, from cameras from our families. We drove to the beach and stepped out of the car when we arrived. Everyone was at the beach yet, they stood up from their chairs and turned around to see us from the car. Austin first walked to the altar. Then my dad walked to me and walked me to the altar. My dad sat down again and I turned to Austin. He took my hands as the priest started talking. 

"Austin Moon, will you take Ally Dawson as the love of your life. And be with her in the good and the bad times until dead takes you apart?" 

"Yes I will" He says. 

"Ally Dawson, will you take Austin Moon as the love of your life. And be with him in the good and the bad times until dead takes you apart?" He asks. 

"Yes, I will" I say and smile to Austin, not taking my eyes off him while saying I will. 

"Then you may kiss the bride" The priest says. Austin slowly leans in and kisses me. The crowd cheers, I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my cheeks. We kiss for a long time, but we have to stop otherwise it would be weird. We walked to our car and we all drove to the party. We danced a lot and had a lot of fun, the cake tasted great. I could finally be happy, without any worries, because Kira was gone. It was already 11 pm and everybody left from the party. Austin and I drove to our bridal suite in a hotel nearby the party room and he carried me inside our room in bridal style. We changed into normal pajamas and laid down on the bed. I turned to Austin and he turned towards me. I intertwined my fingers with his and I spoke: "This was the best day of my life, thank you so much" 

"No, thank you, for being in my life and when you stayed with me despite of the whole Kira thing, I love you" He says.  

"I love you too" I say. We looked into each other's eyes for a short moment and kept our fingers intertwined, until we both said:

 "I guess our love never dies"

Author's note: AAAAAAH this is the end! Thank you all sooooo much for reading and voting and all the sweet comments I received. I love you all so much! <3 I'm sorry, but there won't be a sequel, I have nothing to write about haha. I'm busy thinking about ideas for another fanfic, I have one, but it might take a little time. Thanks for reading! <3 xoxo