Chapter 16 - Going home

Austin POV

It's been 2 weeks since Ally was brought to the other hospital, she's recovering now. She's doing all right but she can't come home with me for another week. It sucks. I miss our late night chats and when I watch TV alone in my house it feels so empty without her laying on my chest. Sigh. 

I'm not the happy Austin who I used to be. I've been to a few rehearsals for my next tour and practiced my heart out but it didn't stop the agony I felt in my chest. I spend as much time as possible with Ally. 

Today, I'm going to her again. I walk into the room with another bouquet of roses. I already gave her ten bouquets or so. It makes her room a little more cozy than just these plain white walls. I was sitting next to her bed and held her hand when I got an idea. 

"Can I lay in the bed with you?" I ask. 

"Uh shouldn't we ask the nurse first?" She says. 

"Okay, I'll be right back." I say and almost run outside. 

"Can I lay in the bed with Ally?" I ask one of the nurses. She starts laughing. 

"All right then, because it's so cute." She says and smiles. I thank her and I walk inside Ally's room and give her a smile and walk to her bed. I open the covers, she shifts a bit and I lay down next to her. She turns her head and smiles at me. I smile back and kiss her lips. Luckily, we're alone in the room otherwise it would look so weird. 

We watched TV on the small TV in the corner of the room and I showered Ally with kisses. I could kiss her all day, and with every kiss, she giggles. It's almost too cute to handle. I know that she's the love of my life, we've been through so many things. I could marry her. Then I think again, I. Could. Marry. Her. I truly mean that. I never actually thought about marrying her. That's actually a really nice idea. But I would love it, but now is not the right time. We have to get rid of Kira first.

Ally POV

"Whoa big thoughts?" I ask Austin and look at him. He looks like he drifted off in his thoughts. 

"Yup" He says, giving no clue. 

"About what?" I ask and I smirk small. 

"About you." He says, making me smile. 

"Aww." I say. He kisses me again and we continue to watch TV. I'm still wondering what he was thinking about since he thought about me. I just love being his girlfriend. I hope Kira won't do anything else, we've had enough of it. She needs to move on. 

"He's mine" I thought to myself. I leant in to make out with Austin and then the doctor came in and stopped once he saw us. 

"Am I interrupting?" He asks. 

"Uh no, come in." I say and pull back, blushing a little bit. Austin steps out of the bed and sits down on a chair next to the bed. 

"Miss Dawson, you can go home tomorrow." The doctor says. 

"Really? That's awesome!" Austin shouts. 

"Yes, she will be leaving at 10 am tomorrow." the doctor says with a polite smile. 

"Thank you so much, doctor." I say and shake his hand. Austin shakes his hand too and the doctor leaves the room. Austin lays down in the bed again and asks "where were we?" And he leans in to kiss me.

The next day at 10 am the doctor walks in the room with a few men to bring me home. When we arrive, Austin empties my luggage and he throws my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on. Austin walks into the living room with a blanket and sits down on the couch with me. He covers us with the blanket and watches TV with me. He buries his face in my neck and says: "I missed you." And he kisses me softly.