Chapter 12 - On Tour

Ally POV

I woke up in my own bed facing the ceiling and I remembered the party of last night, I thought about drinking so much but I didn't remember the rest. I smiled to myself and turned to lay on my side. My smile immediately disappears and I shock. There was this blonde guy lying in my bed. He has his back towards me and I moved a little closer and smelled his cologne. It smelled like alcohol and another familiar scent, oh fuck, this is Austin. 

My eyes followed his naked back to the lowest part of his body and I saw he wasn't wearing any clothes. Oh no, I looked down my body and I saw I wasn't wearing clothes either. Then I remembered everything what happened last night. Oh fuck, oh no this can't be true. I was still lying there confused when the boy turned around.

Austin POV

I turned around in a bed where I don't spend most of my nights and turned around. I shocked. 

"Uh hey Ally." I said. 

"Hi Austin, do you remember what happened?" She asks. I thought for a moment and then I remembered it. 

"Yeah, I do." I said and looked down. 

"So what do we do?" She asks. 

"I don't know.." My phone rang and I picked it up. I already had two messages and one missed call. 

"Austin get home now, we leave in 10 minutes." I hear my pianist yell. 

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry Ally, I have to leave." I say and get up out of bed. 

"Where are you going?" She asks. 

"On a tour, for 3 weeks." Her face turns pale. 

"I'm sorry Ally.." I say and leave her house. I didn't tell Ally yet about the tour because I didn't want to hurt her when we were dating. But I'm not sure where we are now. Maybe friends with benefits? But if we were that, I would hurt her if I got a girlfriend because I know she still has feelings for me and I don't want to hurt her. This is so wrong. 

I run downstairs while getting dressed and drive home as fast as possible. I can't think about her now that I'm going on a tour for three weeks for my new album. Of course I will miss Ally but I'll find some distraction.

Ally POV

And I was crying again. I got quite mad at Austin, how could he do this to me!? I don't know where we are but I don't even want to know. 

I got up out of bed and walked downstairs to find a gigantic mess from the party last night. I decided to clean everything up to get my mind off of Austin. It helped, but once I was done I was sad again.

*One Week Later*

Ally POV

My phone rang and it was an unfamiliar person to me. I picked it up and said: 

"Hi, you're speaking to Ally Dawson." 

"Hi Ally, Can I talk to you for a minute?" The person asked. 

"I don't know who you are..." I said. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Austin's pianist." The person said. When I heard the name 'Austin' I wanted to throw the phone away but kept listening because I'm still a nice girl. 

"I want to talk about Austin." He said. 

"Uh okay." I said. 

"He's been very sad and he can't stop talking about you, I think he's not over you. I made up a plan, can you meet us at the airport when we're back in Miami? I think he will like that!" He said happily. 

"I don't know, I don't know if I want to see him after what he did to me." The pianist didn't know what happened that night so I decided to say something before he could ask what happened. 

"I'll think about it, bye." I said and hung up. One half of me really wanted to see Austin as soon as possible but the other half didn't want to see him at all. 

After a long while of doubting I decided to go there because I'm still really in love with him. I counted down the days until he would be back. Only 2 more weeks to go.

*One Week Later*

Ally POV

This is unbearable. I can't wait for Austin to come back. I kept playing scenes in my head and then a thought appeared in my head. But what if the pianist was wrong, what if he is sad about something else. What if he doesn't like me and doesn't like it when I meet him at the airport? I hope he won't get mad about it..

Austin POV

I'm missing Ally. I can't get over her after what we did and nothing can distract me. Not even pretty girls or cheerleaders who usually make me happy. Nothing makes me happy at the moment. I wanted to talk to someone so I went to my pianist. 

He told me that I should write a song for her about how I'm feeling. It'll help me, he said. The pianist left the room and I started thinking. I never really wrote a decent song, I don't know where to start. 

I got some paper and decided to write down all my feelings about Ally. I wrote things down such as: I still love you after all we've been through. I don't want us to end. I'll love you forever. I wrote a song and the last sentence was 'I guess we're meant to be'. I can't wait to sing the song for Ally.