Chapter 14 - Restaurant Date

Austin POV

We came home laughing. I sat Ally down on the couch and she kept smiling to me when I unpacked my stuff. After I did that I sat down next to Ally. She grabbed my hand in hers and held it closer to her. She laid her head down on my shoulder and I felt her smiling. I laid my head down on hers and smiled as well. 

We just sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of being back together. 

"Have you heard anything about Kira yet?" Ally asked. 

"Uh no, I deleted and blocked her on all my social media. But except for my phone, I don't know why but she didn't call me yet." I said. 

"Okay, That makes me happy." Ally says. 

"You make me happy." I say. 

"Awh." She says and looks into my eyes. She gives me a quick kiss on my lips and then she stands up. She extends her hands as a sign for me to stand up and I take her hand.

Ally POV 

Austin stood up and took my hand. 

"Follow me!" I say and ran upstairs to our closets. 

"Let's go out and have dinner somewhere else than at home tonight." I said. 

"Sounds good." Austin says and looks in his closet for a nice suit. I look in mine for a cute dress and find one soon. I hold it in front of me and looked up at Austin. 

"What do you think?" I asked. 

"It's a beautiful dress Ally." he says. I feel him staring at me when I change into the dress. I look in the mirror and turn around. 

"It's so comfortable." I say while looking at myself in the mirror. 

"I wish it wasn't." Austin says while looking at me. 

"Why not?" I ask and look at him as I frown. 

"Then I'd have an excuse to rip it off." he says and I see the spark in his eyes. 

"Ha ha Austin." I say a bit sarcastic and walk past him to the bathroom to do my make-up and hair.

Austin POV 

"Ally are you ready?" I yell from downstairs. 

"Almost!" She shouts back from upstairs. She walks downstairs one minute later and my jaw drops. 

"Ally, you're so gorgeous" I say. 

"Thank you Austin." She says and smiles. 

"Shall we go?" I ask and extend my arm for her to take it and we walk out the door and we get into the car.

Ally POV 

We arrive at the restaurant and I look around. 

"It's wonderful here." I say. 

"I know. That's why I took you here." He says and smiles at me. I smile back at him and the waiter walks closer to us and leads us to our table. 

We sit down and look at the menu to find something to eat. I'm looking at the menu as I feel someone looking at me. I look up from the menu and I look around me. I see a girl in the corner of the room and she's staring at me. She's wearing a black hoodie and her hair is covered. Just as I want to smile at her because I'm nice, I notice that it's Kira. 

I tap Austin's arm and let him know that Kira is here. 

"Okay. We'll go." Austin says and I quickly stand up. I didn't notice the waiter behind me and he drops his plate with the drinks. Fuck, I think, leaving without letting anyone notice isn't working. 

"I'm so sorry." I say to the waiter and I give him 20 dollars. I see in the corner of my eye that Kira stood up and makes her way out of here. I turn my face to look at her. And then I see it, she has a gun in the pocket of her jeans. She doesn't know I noticed it and I grab Austin's arm and run outside. 

It's already dark so whe have to mind our step. We reach the car and we get in the car. 

"We have to go, Kira has a gun in her pocket." I say. 

"A WHAT?!" He shouts. 

"A gun, shh. Let's get out of here." I say and Austin starts to drive. We drive home and lock the door behind us. We sit down on the couch breathless and Austin throws his phone on the table next to the couch. 

"Okay, you have to admit. It was quite funny that the waiter dropped his plate." Austin says and starts laughing. I can't resist it and start laughing too. We're laughing so hard that we don't notice Austin's phone is buzzing. The phone lights up and I take it. He received a text.

"Driving home wasn't the smartest idea. I know where you live, remember?" 

I look at who sent this and it's Kira. I show Austin the text and he reads it out loud. He looks at me in shock and then we hear a bang.