Chapter 22 - The swing set

Ally POV

"Let's have some fun today, just like we're little kids, that can be fun!" Austin said as he entered the room, I was watching tv. 

"Okay, where are we going?" I asked.

"I can't tell yet" He says. He grabs my hand and we walk outside, still walking hand in hand we walk to a play ground. It's Tuesday, so there are no kids on the playground. I see the swing set I used to play on when I was a little kid. I look up at Austin, 

"Go on, I will push you" he says. I run to the swing set taking Austin with me. I sit down on the swing and he starts to push me. Feeling the wind blow my hair away makes me feel free, it's an awesome feeling. He stops pushing and I step off the swings. 

"You make me feel free, and safe at the same time, I'm so thankful to have you in my life" I say to Austin. I kiss him and we sit down on the wooden bench in the park. 

"Ally, about yesterday," Austin says. "at the party, you told me that you couldn't talk with them because you're not getting married" I blush and look down. 

"Look Ally, I want to marry you, and I hope you do know, but the time isn't right now, We'll wait for the perfect moment, together" He says, takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. He lifts it up and kisses my hand. 

"Did I ask too much from him? Was it that obvious that I'm disappointed about the whole marriage thing? You know every girl wants to wear a wedding dress, and to have a special day dedicated to your relationship with that one special guy, but as Austin said, the time isn't right." I smile to him and we walk back to our house. 

"What shall we do for the rest of the day?" I ask. 

"I have no idea" He says.

Austin POV

"We should go shopping" I say. 

"Are you sick?" Ally asks and laughs. 

"No, I want to buy you something" I say. 

"Awh Austin" She says and nuzzles her head against my chest while we're walking. 

"What do you want to buy me?" I ask. 

"Something like a dress? Which you can wear when we're going clubbing tonight" I say. 

"Aha, I got you" She says. We walk to her favorite store and Ally walks through it to find a few nice dresses. We walk to the changing rooms and she tries them on. She looks absolutely stunning in every dress she wears. But there's one which pops out. A blue one, with an open back in the shape of a heart. It fits her body perfectly. She turns around to look at the back of her dress. I keep watching her and how she is looking at herself. She decides to buy the dress which I liked the most and we go home again. We prepare ourselves for tonight and drive to the club. Ally holds my hand all the time when we're driving to the club. Good thing we're in a taxi so I don't have to stay focused on the traffic. When we step out of the taxi, we can already hear the music. 

"Whoo, I'm excited!" Ally says and we walk inside. We find a spot on the dance floor and start dancing. We dance for the rest of the night and when it's 1 am we go home again. I'm a little bit drunk and so is Ally. We can't walk straight and we're having the time of our lives. We're still singing, while my arm is around her shoulder. Everyone in the street is looking at us but I don't care about it. I'm just having a great time with the girl of my dreams.