Chapter 18 - Honey what now?

I wake up because I could feel something tickling me. Not exactly tickles but something light. I open one eye only to see Zachy gazing at me. I sigh and open both eyes.
"Morning love"
I groan and yawn.
"Morning"
He chuckes at me and cuddles me. His head is buried in the crook of my neck and his arms are around me.

"What time is it?" I ask.
"6:30" he mumbles
"Oh. I need to go downstairs and make breakfast"
"No, Saj and mum told me to make sure you stay in bed until 8"
"No they didn't, you're just making that up"
"Ok, maybe that wasn't the exact words. But you can't go downstairs into the kitchen."
I sigh defeatedly.
"Fine!"
He kisses my cheek and I close my eyes, I might as well sleep some more.
"Innu"
"Hmm"
"Are you asleep?"
"Nah, I'm just sleep talking"
"Oh, I didn't know you do that. You didn't sleep talk last night"
I smile but don't say anything.
"Innu"
"Hmm"
"Do you want to sleep?"
"Hmm"
"Is that a hmm as in yes or a hmm as in no?"
I turn and face him.
"Why aren't you letting me sleep?"
"I'm bored"
"Then lets go for a walk" I say
"Really? But you can't go downstairs"
"Correction: I can't go to the kitchen"
"Alright, lets get ready" he starts to get up but I grab his arm. He turns to look at me unaware of my plan. I hug him from behind ignoring all the tingles that are shooting through my skin.
"Zachy" I say sweetly.
I see him smirk but then I jump off the bed and run into the bathroom. I can hear him shouting and banging on the door but all I can do is laugh. I get into the shower and let the warmness overtake me.
I wrap my towel around but then I'm seriously shouting at myself. I've forgot my clothes. I can't go out like this. The towel isn't even long.
I knock on the door.
"Zachy!" I shout.
"What" he says playfully. I know he knows and I know he knows that I know that he knows. If you can understand that?
"Zachy!!!" I whine.
"Hey, it was your idea to start this bathroom war. Now you will have to get out like that"
"But that's not fair!"
"Distracting me wasn't fair"
I gulp.
"Can't you just give my clothes? Please" I say
"Nope"
"This is haram" I state
"It's not I'm your husband Alhamdulillah"
"Please"
"Fine!"
I open the door slightly and he hands me my clothes.
"Finally you took ages" he says then walks into the bathroom as I leave. I shake my head at him then start blowdrying my hair and putting my scarf on.
Both of us are ready and are going outside for a walk.

We walk hand in hand talking about anything and laughing about everything.
We're sat at the park on the big swing. I'm grabbing Zachy's arm tightly. I'm really scared of heights, my eyes are shut tightly as he pushes gently. Yes I know, we're barely getting off the ground. His chest vibrates as he laughs at my reactions.

"Innu, we're not even moving"
"I don't care. Can we get off now?"
"Alright come on, we need to go home anyways, it's almost eight"
I jump off as if it's on fire then we walk back home.
The smell of food hits me as we open the door. I walk into the kitchen and see Aunty cooking.
"Aunty let me" I say
She looks at me and glares, I frown and I look down.
"Is everything ok?" I ask.
"What did you call me?"
I look at her confused so she carries on.
"Aunty? Am I not your mum now?"
Ohhhhhh
"Sorry" I smile cheekily. I clear my throat.
"My beautiful and lovely Amma, can you please let me help you"
She grins.
"I've done everything. You two need to hurry up and eat so you can get ready for the walima"
Ah dang I forgot about that.

She hands us our plates of breakfast but I serve her. Saj and Amir come downstairs and eat.
All of us are sat like a family and I can't help but feel a pang of hurt as I remember my family.
"Are you ok?" Zachy whispers
I nod.
"Just missing my family"
"We'll see them today and they can stay over for a while here"
"Really?" I ask hopefully. He grins and shows his gorgeous dimples. I didn't even know he had them.
"Of course" he says. I put my finger up to where his dimple is.
"You've got dimples" I smile.
"Really? I never knew"
I roll my eyes at him.
"Awww, you guys are so cute" I turn my head to see Saj grinning while Amir laughs next to her.
I can feel my cheeks heat up so I look away.