Chapter 20 - A new house

Hajj was amazing, everything was so peaceful and breathtakingly awesome. I feel so light and calm now. Right now we're on the plane to go back home, I'm recalling all the memories we had in Dubai.

We went sightseeing and Masha Allah everything looked beautiful. We had so much fun, it's so comfortable being with Zachy. I love him so much, he completely understands me, he never makes me feel uncomfortable apart from when he's teasing, he's caring, kind, loving. He's amazing. Alhamdulillah.

I look at his sleeping figure and smile. His eyelashes are so long. I start playing with them, pretending my finger is a mascara brush.
"That tickles. Stop it" he says.
I chuckle.
"I didn't know you were awake"
"I wasn't, but you woke me up when you started playing with my eyelashes"
"They're so long" I state.
He gives me a lopsided smile.
"Ok, sorry mister. You can go back to sleep now" I kiss his cheek and let him sleep.
I have gotten more confident with him and the kisses now.

We arrive back home and are greeted in style. Saj comes out looking bigger than ever.
"Woah, you look huge" Zachy says. I internally facepalm myself. He shouldn't have said that.
She whacks him on the arm.
"Well obviously, I'm carrying a human inside me!" She snaps.
"Jeez, don't get all snappy" he grins.
"Don't test me boy" she says as she hits him again.
"Stop it with the hits" he says while he walks past her.
"Saj!" I say excitedly as I try to hug her. It's kinda hard.
"I'm so happy you haven't delivered yet. I didn't want to miss the baby's first day. Ahh, how's everything going" I gush.
"Everything's cool. It's even worser to walk, I feel like a penguin with all the waddling. It's my delivery week so the baby should come anytime this week. Now forget that, tell me. Did anything happen?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I instinctively blush.
"Maybe" urgh. It's so embarassing talking about this.
She squeals like a teenager while I am desperate to get away.

It's present time!!!
Everyone is gathered around.
"Ok, Amma these are for you" I hand her and prayer mat, a gorgeous Abayah, and a perfume.
"Saj, these are yours and the baby's" I hand her a butterfly type Abayah, a bottle of perfume, a Tabeese (necklace to keep harm away) and some really cute baby shoes.
"I saw these shoes and I found them so cute. I knew they would be perfect for the baby" I say as she smiles.
"Dulabi (brother in law)" I smirk. He folds his arms.
"You don't get anything" I say with a grin. He looks at my empty hands and shrugs.
"She's joking. Here's yours" Zachy says. Amir smirks at me and takes it.
"Thank you Zakariya" he says.
"I chose it!" I say wanting some appreciation.
"But you didn't hand it to me"
I frown as he laughs.
"Calm down, thank you Innu"
I smile. Amir got a white thawb, a bottle of Oud (Arabic perfume) and a Tasbeeh ( it's in a necklace form but you don't put it on your neck. It's basically beads that people use to read some Ayahts (verses from the Qur'an) or some words)

"I also got my other family some things" I say. Mum smiles as she looks at them.
"Why did you get this?" She asks.
"It's for Borobhiya, he always said he wanted one but he was too lazy to get it" I say. It's a set of frames with Arabic writing on showing some surahs. I know you can get them from here but this guy is too lazy and forgetful to get them. I also got him a thawb and a safra (a type of scarf that men out on their heads). I got mum the same as my other mum because they are equal to me. I got dad the same as Amir as well.

After giving everyone their presents I decided I would visit mum and dad to give theirs on Sunday. Seeing as it was Thursday now I thought there was time to pack.
Zachy comes in the room while I'm unpacking. He hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek.
"Very touchy today" I smirk. He nods and buries his head in the crook of my neck.
"You wanna go see Faheem" he mumbles. A smile lights up on my face.
"Yeah, can we go?"
"I wouldn't ask you if we couldn't"
"When?" I say after rolling my eyes.
"Now?"
"Ok"
I walk to my dressing table and start putting my scarf on. Zachy sits on the bed watching me.