Chapter 28 - A Talk

Hey guys it's me colourless, I'm basically writing this chapter so you know a bit about me and this book. This is the first book I've written and I'm not sure if it's good however I still try to write a chapter I'm happy with.

I'm a teenager as I have mentioned on my profile and I know this book needs a lot of editing but I wanted to write a book to see what's it's like.

I feel like you guys don't even know me so I thought I'd tell you a few things. I'm a Muslim, Alhamdulillah, I'm trying my best to be a practising Muslim as well. I'm a hijabi and am Bengali.

I don't want to push you guys to vote or anything because I think that's something you should do on your own will, if you think my book is worthy of a vote or comment then you will do that, that said I really appreciate every vote and comment I get even if it's not major.

This book is finally finished and I'm so happy with the amount of reads I've got/get. I have started another book which personally I think is better than this one. It's called the Muslim Criminal, again I'm really bad at describing the book so the description isn't very good. But basically it's about a girl who got framed and had to spend 10 years in jail, she finally gets out to get her revenge on those to wronged her however no one knows what she's really like since there's so mnay different sides of her.

If you're interested check it out, I am going to write more Author's Notes on it because I want to be engaged in that one more, this book however I wanted you guys to just have a read without any interruptions.

Hope you guys liked this book. I'm off writing The Muslim Criminal. Peace!