Chapter 4

August POV

Did I just hear baybeh girl say meet her in the lobby in forty minutes. I shot her a smile, damn she was so damn beautiful. I just wanted to grab her ass up and teach her a thing or two about the wrath of August.

I watched as she walked out the studio. I grabbed my phone from the studio sound system cutting the music off. I called up my security crew and told them to swing the car around I had to go get the woman some flowers. I hurried down the elevator, and got blasted with paparazzi snapping pics left and right, once I felt my big homie T come escort me out, we drove off to the nearest flower shop.

My car sat in New York traffic for the past 25 minutes and I was getting so impatient.

I had to get her something different than the roses, I looked around in such a dizzy daze.

"Oh my god you're!"

"Yes it is ma, but right now I need help I need something in purple !"

"Okay, okay" she walked over to the chillers.

"I have purple tulips" she came out with an arrangement.

"Perfect" I eyed them.

"Wrap this is up for me hun, I gottta go" I looked down at my phone.

She quickly wrapped the tulips up and placed a nice bow on them. She handed them to me as I handed her a 50 bill.

"Keep the change baybeh!" I yelled to her as I ran back to my car.

"We gotta get up outta here T"

We made our way back around to complex's lobby just in time. As I walked in, Audrey had just come off the elevator, hips switching, her curly fro announcing her presence before you could see her short stature, and of course purple pumps on. She slowed her walk to stop at the security desk, she smiled as he complimented her, making me give homeboy the eye. I walked over to where she stood.

"Miss Audrey" I said, causing her to turn her head and smile at me.

"Mr. Alsina"

"Thank you for today's photo shoot" I handed her the flowers, she grabbed them and held them to her nose.

"Tulips" she smiled.

"Mhmm, uhm I hope you have a beautiful night" I turned on my heels.

"You too" she turned back to the guard.

"Okay Mr. Reyes, I'll see you tomorrow morning"

She turned around holding the flowers to her chest walking out the lobby.

Audrey POV

"Miss Audrey, this way please" a tall husky man said to me as I exited work.

I followed him up the block to a black SUV with tinted windows, he opened the door and there sat August with a smirk on his face. He extended his hand so I could grab it.

"That was sweet of you, I mean the flowers" I smiled.

"I know you like you some flowers" he laughed.

"You think you know me now huh ?"

"I know what you gonna like" he placed his hand on my thigh and I grabbed his hand real quick.

"I'm taking you up on your dinner date" I placed his hand on his lap as he chuckled at my gesture.

"That's where I'm taking you"