Chapter 38

Omniscient POV

Audrey woke up on a hospital bed with Yari and Tammy at her side. They both slept peacefully.

Audrey wonder how long she had been pknocked out for. She didn't remember much but feeling faint before she even reached the bathroom.

"Hey" Audrey spoke softly.

Tammy opened her eyes and nudged Yari.

"What happened?"

"Oh God girl, you do know how to scare people"

"I'm sorry, but what happened ?"

"Girl you just fainted on the way to the bathroom, just dropped" Yari looked at Drey

"Oh gosh, so embarrassing" Audrey rubbed my temples.

"Forget embarrassing, Yari tells me you're in denial" Tammy finally spoke.

"In denial about what?"

"About having a bun in the oven, stork at your feet, bitch don't play with me" 

She couldn't help but laughed but stopped when she saw they weren't.

"What guys?"

"It's just that you about to move and you're still young and getting it" Tammy said.

"I'm not with child" Audrey said.

"Well we'll see when the doctor comes back, I had to tell them about you"

Audrey sighed knowing that she would have to hear the results and now she grew worried.

"Whatever the results, I'm keeping it" Audrey looked at the girls.

They shook their head in agreement.

"I'll be your baby father if you know" Tammy rolled her eyes.

"If Thug RnB can't cooperate" she continued.

"No doubt in my mind he won't" Yari spoked.

There was a knock on the door and a doctor proceeded in.

"Hello Ladies, Miss McCall, you're awake" he smiled at them.

"Yes" Audrey smiled.

"I'm Dr.Clark,Audrey. I was told you fainted, so we just ran some test on your blood pressure and sugar levels, which all came back normal, you were just a tad low in sugar which probably did it. But your friend, Yari had told us you came in for check up, thought you were coming down with a cold or std. Well we ran some blood work and you don't have an STD, as you assumed nor a cold/virus. But you are indeed in fact pregnant."

Audrey eyes widen and so did the girls.

"Congratulations you are about 2 weeks, I'll put in for a referral to your gynecologist so you can get started on prenatal care" he smiled.

"A nurse will come in with discharge papers in a few minutes, in the mean time I need you to eat something"

Audrey nodded and the doctor excused him self out the room.