Chapter 59

Audrey POV

I sat up in bed it was 3 am and August hadn't responded to any of my phone calls or text messages.

He left at 5pm and it was now 3 am. I stared at the tv and back at my phone hoping to see a message. But my body was slowly giving out, I was super tired. I turned off the television and turned over in bed to get comfortable.

I was awaken by noise coming from the closet, I looked down at my phone, 5 am it read. I blinked my eyes twice and turned over to see if it was August in his closet. I removed the covers from over me and slipped into my slippers. I slowly walked myself over to the entrance of August's walk in closet. He stood in the center with both hands on the dresser and his head hung low, like he was thinking or praying.

"Babe?" I quietly spoke, causing him to jump a little.

"Shit I thought you was asleep" he turned to face me.

I realized he was in a whole different outfit.

"You didn't get my messages?" I asked.

"Yeah bae..." he begins to take off his t shirt.

"Why are you in a different outfit?"

"Drey please, not right now" he snapped at me.

"Oh, okay" I turned around and walked towards the bed.

I walked next to one of the vases that sat next to my side of the bed and picked it up. I walked towards the closet and August stood rubbing his temples, shirtless. I threw the vase towards his feet and watch as it came crashing against the dresser he stood by, causing a loud ruckus and August to jump up.

"FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" August yelled.

"NO! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHO YOU FUCKING THAT YOU CAME IN WITH A WHOLE ANOTHER OUTFIT ON!" I yelled back.

I crossed my arms and stared hard at him, he stepped over the broken glass towards me.

"I'm not playing August you better speak the fuck up" I spoke.

He stood in front of me and shook his head.

"You think I out doing you dirt?"

"You left at 5 pm and its 5 am, you left in one outfit, you back in another. YOU TELL ME"

"Drey, it's not how it looks"

"So what is it?"

"I can't explain that right now"

"So you don't call or text back your pregnant girlfriend?"

"I got caught up"

"Caught up with what?"

"Handling something" he walked closer to me but I backed up.

"Get your shit and leave, since you want to be out there like I ain't here, go back to where you came from!" I turned around and headed towards the bedroom door.

"Hold the fuck up"

"Get your shit August, you want to be out screwing bitches or doing God knows what, you can go leave!"

"Nah" he laughed which caused my blood to boil.

"You ain't kicking me out my own crib are you?" he laughed sarcastically.

"The fuck I am, cause if I have to stay here tonight next to your grimy ass I might do more than break a vase on your ass!!"

"You tippin! I ain't leaving my house !" he yelled back.