Chapter 15

Omniscient POV

August sat outside his hotel room balcony, he was in deep thought as inhaled and exhaled smoke through his nostrils. He had been smoking since he had woken up, missed calls from his mama and Terrance all lit up his phone. Text messages from his publicist Coco had gone unanswered. He just didn't want to be bothered, he was trying to think of a way to get Audrey to listen to him. He grabbed his beats and placed them on his ears and listened to music to help clear his mind. He continue to inhale and exhale smoke. He knew that eventually he would have to begin getting ready for his club appearances tonight and he wasn't up for the task, but time is money.

He put out his spliff and rose up from his seat and walked back into his room and was stopped dead in his track when he saw, very familiar silhouette sitting on his bed and bouncy curls. He took of his beats and blinked twice, blaming his eyes deceiving him again on the weed he had smoked.

She didn't turn around but she sensed his presence and broke the silence.

"I'm here and I don't know why, but I couldn't stop myself from coming either... I don't know why I'm so intrigued by you but I am ...And I'm still pissed about you lying and I don't know... I don't know why I'm here but I am."

She finally turned her head over her shoulder. August stood there baffled as to how she knew where he stayed and how she got in. But that was last thing on his mind, he looked at her, and she stared back at him.

She broke the silence again.

"August?"

He threw his phone on the bed and walked up to her, lifting her off the bed and attacking her lips. He couldn't resist not touching her any longer, his hands roamed over her plumped derrière. She missed his hands roaming freely over body, even though hated that he was so sure of himself, she loved that he didn't care. She wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening their kiss. But the steamy moment was cut short due to a knock on the door. August pulled away from Audrey's lips softly and looked straight in her eyes, she looked up at him and shyly looked away.

"Let me get this" he whispered.

He walked over to his room door and looked through the peep hole.

"It's Coco and my stylist" he turned to Audrey.

She gives him a weak smile.

"I'm already here" she sighed.

August turns to open the door and smiles thorugh his hazy eye lids.

"I see you on cloud nine" Coco steps in.

"Oh! I didn't know you had company" she whispers to August.

"Nah, it's cool, we were talking about  ..."

"His next photo shoot" Audrey finishes his sentence.

"Well meet his stylist Alison, Alison this Audrey"

Audrey walked over to Alison and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I was wondering when I was going to meet you" Audrey smiled.

"From what I heard, you did a great job for his first shoot" Alison placed the bags in her hand on the nearest table in the room.

"Audrey" August called out to her.

Audrey turned around and August called her over to him.

"Balcony"

Audrey followed behind Audrey as Alison and Coco set up for tonight's events.