Chapter 8

August POV

"I want ya now to say, 'Now let me hit that Ms.McCall, on three" I said into the mic, looking up at Audrey's section.

"One, two, three" I stuck my hand out with the mic to the crowd.

"LET ME HIT THAT Ms.McCall!" The crowd yelled out for me.

"Ya some good sangers" I joked with them.

As I brought the song to a closure, I looked up to see Audrey conversing with some dude. How the fuck he got up there? I thought to myself.

I turned my focus back on the crowd in front of me. It was time for me to start closing the show. I always closed with I luv this shit. I began to set it up and I looked back up at the balcony, now I don't know if my shades were deceiving me but this clown was all up in her all up in her ear whispering. I began to sing anyway focusing back on my Nation.

"She tell me keep fucking,

she tell me keep fucking

cause she luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

this d**k"

(A| Side Note - Literally my favorite part of seeing him perform because he has no chill LMAO)

I began to laugh as the girls went crazy, I glanced up at Audrey who was now standing facing the dude, her back towards me. What the fuck, I thought these were office hours, why she entertaining this clown?

"I want to let ya know that you guys have been more than wonderful this evening and it's always a blessing performing for the Nation, if don't know I'm August Alsina and I'm outchea !"

I dropped the mic and walked back stage as the crowd went wild, clapping and screaming. I was mutherfuckin' pissed off. I put shawty up in her own section and she got little woedie talking her ear off and about what? How the fuck he got passed T & them.

I sat down on the couch provided back stage and took off my hoodie leaving me in my tank. I was sitting there looking through my phone until I heard a couple of girls giggle. It was Audrey and her friend walking back from their section. They were engrossed in their conversation, giggling and shit pissing me off even more.

"He was kind of cute girl" Tamara said.

I looked up and Audrey stared at her phone.

"He's okay" she smiled at her phone screen not looking at Tamara.

I quickly hopped up from the couch and walked across the room and grabbed Audrey by her arm, practically yanking her out the room to my dressing room.

"What the hell?!" Audrey said yelled out.

I pushed her into the room and locked the door behind me.

"I swear if I have a bruise, I'm gonna" .

"What the fuck was that in the balcony?!" I cut her off

"What was?"

"Don't fucking play with me Audrey, that nigga talking in your ear"

"Drew? Oh, he works for Double XL, me and him go way back"

She brushed me off staring back at her phone, typing some shit.

I snatched her phone out her hand and threw that shit across the room and yanked her by her arm pulling her close to me. We were inches away from kissing.

"What the hell August, get off of me!" she tried to push me away with her free hand.

I twisted her arm behind her causing her to let out a slight moan of pain. I pushed her up against the door, my body pressed against hers. I stared at her, I was mean mugging the hell out of her.